¢н - 9

No one's P.O.V :

Taehyung was in the kitchen preparing a sandwich while Jimin was constantly blabbering about some of his encounters. It was a surprise how both of them clicked on almost all the topics and in a matter of time they became really close.

"So like we were on our way to shoot them and- oh Jungkookie, Good morning!"

Jimin was sharing a story with Tae when Jungkook entered the kitchen groggily.

"Morning hyung" he said not noticing
Taehyung working on the counter.

Tae pouted internally nevertheless said "Kookie..want some sandwich?".

Jungkook shot his head up to see Taehyung smiling while pointing towards the sandwich. Jungkook's heart skipped a beat as he heard Tae's nickname for him.

"Umm Kookie?" Taehyung asked again, feeling his face heat up due to Jungkook's constant staring.
"Wait!!!! Already a nickname?!!" Jimin squealed while aggressively punching the cushions on his side.
"Hyungggg, hush it and Yoongi hyung is searching for you so shoo shoo" Jungkook said pushing Jimin to go who was yelling "Taekook". Taehyung felt happier to see the situation around the house lighten.

"How's it? I added extra cheese just as you like" Taehyung asked as he saw Jungkook take a really big bite.
"How did *chomp*you know*chomp*?" Jungkook asked, chewing.

"Heard from Jimin," Taehyung said, still waiting for him to say how the taste was. "Hmm a little better than bad, '' Jungkook said playfully, making a disinterested face.

"Yaah!! You can just say it's good" Taehyung said offended by the other.
"But that's what it means," Jungkook argued.

"So say it positively," Taehyung said, pouting. Jungkook paused cooing at how adorable the other looked. "Stop with that pout," Jungkook demanded.

"I won't , whatcha gonna do about it?" He said imitating one of the tiktok he had seen recently. Jungkook brought his close to Taehyung, his breath smelling that of cheese and said in a deep voice " I may have to kiss that pout then" ( A/N : BrightWin fella's in this gay club?).

Taehyung's face was bright red by now which caused Jungkook to chuckle and get back to his sandwich. "Namjoon hyung agreed on sending a message to your Mom but he won't mention anything about this place." Jungkook said before biting onto his sandwich.

Taehyung nodded calmly and was about to reply when Yoongi entered with a hand full of papers and set those on the the table in front of Taehyung,
"Here, these are all the things you gotta know before working with us, it has all the info about our positions, allies, policies and ofc our 'not in a good relation' folks." He said counting onto his fingers.

"It will help you to know us better," he added. Taehyung still sat there looking cluelessly at Yoongi.

"What, go to your room and read them" Yoongi snapped while Taehyung quickly grabbed the papers and left without failing to hear chuckles from both of them.

Tae's P.O.V :

I went through the papers reading each line thoroughly. Some of the members even have a different work name, like Suga for Yoongi, RM for Namjoon and J-Hope for Hoseok. The names even match their personalities. I scanned the next page, their in clear bold was written

' JEON JUNGKOOK ' - THE MAIN SNIPER, LEAD FIGHTER.
Well I wasn't surprised to know this because of his built body and sharp gazes. I never imagined Hobi hyung to be the executor and undertaker of the group, Jimin was also a fighter but he was also enlisted as a distractor while Yoongi being their main man and Namjoon being the leader I was surprised to know that Jin was both the plan maker and a physician.

I continued to read through the pages stuffing all the info into my brain.
I looked over the clock and it was already noon. I stood up stretching myself wondering how fast time flies.

I ran down the stairs hoping I would meet Namjoon hyung to talk about the letter for my mum. I saw the room empty but Jungkook's plate was still there on the table. 'Aishh! This Boy, doesn't even do the dishes' I said going over to clean it.

"NAMJOON -AH" I heard a unfamiliar voice yell while the main door opened and a boy wearing sleeveless shirt with a blue cap came marching in.

"NAMJOOOOOON - AHH" he shouted again but abruptly stopped when he saw me.

"Who are you?" He was surprised by me. I was busy shuttering when he reached over his pocket taking out his gun.
"No No No-" I crossed my hand making a no sign. "Where is everyone and how did you enter this place?" He said while pointing the gun at me.

"I-it's not what you think!!" I pleaded my palms already sweating.

He just adjusted the trigger as if giving me a warning to confess if I was a spy. I was about to shout for help when"Jackson!! he's one of our members" Namjoon hyung said while exiting his room. Jackson immediately withdrew his gun, still confused.

"Who's he?" Jackson asked while I tried to calm myself down.

"He's Taehyung , didn't I say we needed a hacker here he is "Namjoon hyung said somewhat proud he got me.
"Oh, I'm Jackson Wang from (China,lol) Got7, one of your allies." He said and we shook hands. I remember reading about him in those papers. His group,Got7 is our lead allie group.

No one's P.O.V :

All of the members gathered round the living room since Jackson had a piece of info for them, " Guys, the information about Ateez betraying us is true. (Jimin to Tae ''Ateez is also one of our Allies but right now we are doubting their loyalty")

Although they are very clear in the reports they had given Namjoon this week, they are actually selling off our plots and ammunition to their trustee. They are selling our secret plots to others at a rate much higher and some are even on the price of our heads"

"We need to stop them real soon,"Jungkook said with concern written all over his face.

"But how?"Jimin butted in .

"They are hosting a secret auction tonight to sell what is ours," Jackson announced.

"So y'all can go and stop them easily," Taehyung said, trying to be a part of the discussion.

"But we know nothing about their place or their people's number, as we know it's a secret auction, it's difficult to find out about them," Yoongi said.

"Well, Mark, got us this info and is actually disguising himself for this event so he already knows the location, he'll let y'all know about the rest by evening." Jackson said.

"So we can take the back door and Boom catch them red handed," Hoseok suggested.

"No! Don't take the back door, they'll be prepared for it since that's the main point they think their enemies can enter from. We'll dress up and go to the front door for less suspicion." Jin suggested and everyone immediately agreed.

'Now that's why he's the plan maker' Taehyung thought, already praising his Jin hyung.

"Taehyung can be in the van directing us throughout the mission for this is what we hired him for"Jungkook said looking over at Tae who mouthed "hired?" with a question mark face. Jungkook just grinned, returning his attention back to the group.

"Ok then we assign this mission tonight we'll tell you the details on the phone, be ready " Namjoon said with a clap and everyone nodded internally preparing themselves for work.

Taehyung got up ready to leave when Jimin draped an arm around him saying "Best of Luck for your first mission " for which Taehyung was absolutely NOT READY!!!!!

Heheh~
Get ready for some action!!!!
And y'all better watch some good BL Series becuz you can get both sides of your pillow cold!
Don't forget to mention your favourite drama/ series in the comment box!!
Love yaa ~ ^^ ~