¢н - 43

No one's P.O.V :

The screeching loud sound of the bullet rang through the room leaving the other members of Bangtan freezing in fear and disbelief. The door at the entrance of the room broke open with white fumes around it and there stood GOT7 with heavy automatic rifles.

"FIGHTING!!' They shouted as they fixed their weapons and with unbridled ambition started firing. The whole scene felt in slow motion, the lights cracking, bullets piercing the walls and men falling down rapidly.

Due to this sudden chaos Mr.Kim couldn't aim at Jungkook's chest and instead he shot the floor right next to Jungkook, who had closed his eyes shut,ready to take in the bullet. Seeing Mr.Kim had missed the chance Jungkook gained his strength and kicked the gun away from him making his stumble back.

Jungkook picked up the steel bar lying on the floor looking directly at the man in front of him.

"Hyunjung is your real name, isn't it?" Mr.Kim's eyes widened as Jungkook spoke.

"Hah, don't you think we'll ask Taehyung about his father who abandoned him so suddenly and without regrets?" Jungkook said with a sarcastic smile but that too turned into a dark one as he swung the rod and hit Mr.Kim on his right leg.

"AHH w-wait" Mr.Kim shuttered as his leg started to sting due to the contact but Jungkook didn't stop, he kept thrashing him with the rod to the point that one of his legs was almost fractured.

Mr.Kim kept crying in pain but Jungkook paid no heed. Tears in his eyes he could only think of killing him, who without feeling any contrite ruined his whole life.

A small explosion behind him made everyone startled at which Jungkook swung the rod directly at the man's head which led to him lay flat on the floor blood seeping down his sideburns. He slowly touched his head seeing the red hot liquid smeared on his fingers.

"You think these will hurt me huh?" Mr.Kim laughed like a maniac. Jungkook's rage meter was broken, he held the rod high up in the air but before he could bring it down it got stuck in mid air.

Jungkook tilted his head and turned around. Baekhyun stood there clutching the rod mid air. He had scars and cuts on his face that showed that he had to fight.

Jungkook looked at his sides, the whole scene was calm bodies scattered on the floor with GOT7 panting.

Kyungsoo and Sehun were on the floor, their bodies pervaded with bullets. Lay and Jackson both shirtless fightingNamjoon and the other members who were pushed aside for safety asked Jaebeom who was catching his breath about Youngjae and Taehyung at which he just gestured that they're still on the boat with Jinyoung.

Baekhyun snatched the rod out of Jungkook's hand and threw it. The clanking sound of steel hitting the floor echoed through the hall. Baekhyun held the younger's collar, pulling him close to him.

"I've had enough of your shit, simply die now" He spat out these words with pure hatred. Jungkook smirked, finally having a chance to fight man to man.Seeking this opportunity of carelessness, Mr.Kim dragged himself up the stairs and however pulled open a large door which led to a small room.

Baekhyun clutched Jungkook's collar with his left hand and threw a closed fist right in the next cheek. Jungkook felt the area going numb but without losing his strength this time he held Baekhyun's wrist pulling them away from him and twisted it. Jungkook kicked him in the stomach, Baekhyun tripped back, balancing the whole body weight on his left foot but gaining his balance back slammed a  right fist out in a curved punch at his temple.

Turning ninety degrees to the side, Jungkook brought his right forearm up to counter the blow, formed a fist with his left, and threw it at the older's outstretched jaw.