¢н - 24

No one's P.O.V :

As allowed earlier by Namjoon, Taehyung was ready to go to his University. It had already been three days since he was going there regularly. 

Jin had made a whole slide show of scenarios explaining how he would tackle the possible questions. Although he wasn't asked much by the his fellow classmates and teacher,he still had to be careful not to let down his guard.
He had asked the other members if he could go home to take his notes and books but Jimin found it risky after the Underground incident so he suggested he should go after a week or two. 

So here was Kim Taehyung frantically typing his notes in the laptop for his test when his room door opened.

 "Taehyungie!!" Hoseok called as he entered Taehyung's room. "Oh you're already up! ''.He said in a surprise because Taehyung got up so early in the morning. 

"Hyung...I have a small test today, " Taehyung replied, not taking his eyes off his laptop's screen.

 "Aishhh! It's okay just be ready on time and come down for breakfast then I'll take you to the Uni" with that Hoseok left the room. 

After a few more seconds of typing Taehyung finally stretched his arms in satisfaction

 " Good that I made a few friends there" he mentally thanked the others for helping him. Since he was attending regular classes now he just wanted things to go smoothly as before. After his breakfast they quickly reached the Uni.

Tae's P.O.V :

Hobi hyung waved at me as he started the car engine and drove off. Taehyung adjusted his device which was attached to the shirt he was wearing . 

' Here, never take this device off your shirt, it has a GPS tracker with wireless microphone. We will know where you are, we can even call to check up on you. ' Namjoon hyung's voice was ringing in my mind. I sighed, Although I wasn't very comfortable with them openly spying on me, I could not do anything. 

I was quite worried at first about how I'll answer people around me of my sudden hiatus but according to the answers given by Jin hyung they had nothing to question back. I simply said that I went in to check up on a relative and lost my phone on the way. 

Yoongi hyung had already mentioned to his mom in a form of threat to say the same if anyone inquires.
I snapped out of my thoughts and quietly walked in.

Skip the exam time cuz they depressing~

I happily came out of the examination hall happy with my performance. 

"Taehyung?" I turned around to see who called out my name. I saw Sehun running towards me. Sehun and I have been sharing the same classes for quite a long time now, Although we never had much conversation we were cool. I smiled, waving at him. 

"It's been such a long time since I saw you, " Sehun said.

"Yeah, I've been quite busy these days, " I replied, trying not to be suspicious. 

"Ohh would you like to catch up? Sehun asked. 

"Uhhh.." I started to think of an excuse because I didn't want him to know anything further. 
"I...I have to study, as you know I have to cope up with others " I gave a genuine reason to him and slowly started to walk towards the main gate of the campus.