¢н - 30

Flashback ~

It was finally a normal day in Bangtan Household where members were busy in their regular chores.

The sun was shining bright bringing much positivity in the atmosphere. After a week of hectic tasks and the dangerous Underground event they were finally in peace maybe not for long but they would likely enjoy for the time being.

"Since we were so busy these days, why don't we have something good tonight?" Jin said just after getting out of bed.

"Hmm, what about a BBQ party on the front porch?" Yoongi suggested that everyone almost screamed yes in unison. Taehyung smiled seeing how everyone was happily celebrating. He never got the family affection before, from a very young age he was already despised by his father for being such a sissy while his mother had to work hard in order to afford his study and other allowances so this warmth was all new to him. Jimin saw Taehyung spacing out so he threw his arms around Taehyung's shoulder and softly smiled

" What are you thinking about?" Taehyung looked at him and let out a happy sigh.

" It feels like we're a family " Jimin hugged him tighter and said " Because we absolutely are". They both were smiling cheek to cheek when their soulmate connection was cut by Jin saying " Then we need many ingredients for our tiny party "

"We'll bring those, you can lend us the list" Namjoon offered his help. "Yeah and I'll make arrangements for the chairs and tables" Hoseok added.

After a good hour of some discussions and arguments a list of ingredients and other commodities were made and everyone except Jin and Taehyung left the house to go to the city shops to get the required materials.

After taking a long hot shower, Taehyung ran down the stairs to see Jin in the near the stove stirring away something hot in a deep pan. "Hyung what's in making?"

Taehyung asked. Jin waved his hand to Taehyung, calling him over to taste the Yukgaejang(spicy beef soup with vegetables). Taehyung ran over to him and opened his mouth wide for Jin to feed him. Jin chuckled at his innocence and put a big spoon into his mouth.

Taehyung's eyes widened as soon as he tasted it. It tasted exactly like his mom's recipe. Jin was eagerly waiting for Taehyung's reaction but seeing Taehyung's face go blank he said " is it that bad? Well, I tasted it but let me—" Jin had panicked thinking Taehyung would throw up in a moment but Taehyung clutched Jim's hand and gulped down the rest of his food.

" Hyung…..it was incredible,don't worry " Taehyung said smiling. Jin did not buy it, he still wanted to make sure that the soup was alright.

"Trust me hyung, I was shocked because...it tasted exactly like my mom's recipe" Taehyung said. Jin's eyes became soft as he put down the ladle.

"Really?" He asked. Taehyung nodded in response. Jin softly patted Taehyung's hair. He thought about the little boy's difficulties. His father left him years ago, while they took him away from his mother who used to love and work so hard for him.

Jin felt guilty but he had no other option but to feel sympathy for his Dongsaeng.

" You can tell me what your mother used to do for you and I'll make sure that you get all of it but from us, especially me" Jin said, really wanting to make him at ease. Taehyung's eyes sparkled and his heart bursted with love for his hyung.

"Hyung, I never actually asked anyone this but how come you all came together as a group?" Taehyung asked as he settled himself on the kitchen counter, legs dangling as he stared at Jin. Jin was suddenly taken aback by the question but soon regained his composure and said lowly " Fate, I presume".

The other tilted his head not getting the underlying meaning.

" So you want to know our back history?" Jin asked, waving the ladle in front of the latter. "Yes, I mean if you can tell me" Taehyung said with a nervous laugh.

" Ok, so once upon a time, there was—"

"Hyuuuung! Please cut the crap" Taehyung said, having no interest in hearing the story with such dramatic starting.

"Yeahhh, be happy I didn't start with Long Long ago in a province of…." Jin said and both of them laughed at the silliness of their conversation.
Jin then sighed and said in a serious tone,
"In reality we all gathered together because of the scars from the past. Each member has a different story as to why they ended up in this profession but we were plunged in the heart with arrows that were shooted by Mr.Kim."

Taehyung was attentively listening to the words. " You know we were like stray dogs who had their legs broken but finally when we met, it was like we were the only ones who could heal each other. So, I'll start with my very own story."

Taehyung nodded, wanting to hear more.

" I've never actually shared this so openly but I remember my family was that sweet and warm type. I had an elder brother who used to take care of me. My mom was really pretty, that's what my father used to say" Jin laughed sadly.

" We were those perfect families where with my father having a stable job, my mom being the caretaker of the family and then us, the kids who were always competitive but happy. But then one day it all changed, my father was offered to work under some illegal company but he knew those guys would probably do things which would hurt others and being a human with morals he refused.

He was still asked for several days but he was bent on not to do it. My brother and I were just teen kids to be exact and had no idea what was about to happen until one night while we were returning from a family dinner we were met in an accident. Hah! That was a planned murder.

No one survived except for me, I lost my whole family in seconds but I knew it was done by those people and that time I guess there was no trace of Mr. Kim's involvement. Later I found out it was him who planned the mission and that's the time he got a good promotion.

I knew I had to take revenge for what they did and then one day I met Yoongi. Yoongi used to live in an orphanage, that was his home, the only people he had on Earth. Those same people wanted to illegally demolish the orphanage and when they saw that it was impossible to convince them ...they burned the whole building down with children inside." As Jin completed the last sentence Taehyung gasped at it.

"Oh god, those p-people are monsters". Jin faked a laugh and said " Worse ".

Ok, its EMO hours in the story!!!
For lighting up the dense mood here

Maybe he'll serve the Taeconda ;) (it's exactly what you honey's are thinking)!!P

P.S follow Taeikoo on ig!! It's my fav Taekook Fan page!!!!