¢н - 20

;)

No one's P.O.V :

Taehyung continued to cry as he gripped onto Jungkook harder.

"S-Sorry Jungkook" were the words he kept on repeating. Jungkook sighed loudly and gently pulled Taehyung away from him. He wiped his tears using his thumb and said
"Get in the car "

"But-"

"Now" Jungkook said as he opened the passenger seat for him. Taehyung knew he had fucked up badly so without further argument he got in the car.

Jungkook went for the driver seat and closed the door. Taehyung was about to speak when Jungkook suddenly brought his face close to his. Taehyung could see those caramel dark orbs shining as his heart rate quickened due to their closeness.

Taehyung could feel Jungkook's minty breath on him but Jungkook lifted his right hand and buckled up the seat belt. Taehyung flushed red due to embarrassment cuz he thought of other things.

Jungkook started the engine and drove off. It was silent as the trees were passing by the road and since it was already late at night not many people could be seen.

Taehyung was thinking of what would happen when others find out about this. He wanted to literally disappear but soon his thoughts were cut off by
"How did you get here? Didn't the guards catch you?" Jungkook asked, breaking the silence.

"F-From the back door, " Taehyung said, his voice as low as possible. Jungkook's hands gripped the steering wheel tighter as anger started to form again. 'I swear I'll kill Jinyoung for this ' he thought.

Taehyung was already aware of the scary aura around Jungkook so he added, " B-But we came here safely, N-no need to worry about that"

"How?" Jungkook asked.

"Huh?"

"How did y'all come here..as far as ik the other car's were in the garage " Jungkook said .
Taehyung was caught off guard because Jungkook wouldn't stop interrogating him.

"W-we..Uhh ehh" Taehyung was trying to think of a lie since Jinyoung had warned him not to tell anyone about Wonpil or his connection with people other than his own group. Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts as he felt a cold hand grip his bare thigh. Jungkook turned his head to Taehyung and said in a deep voice

" I'm sure you don't want me to lose patience, do you?"
Taehyung was a mess..his mind went blank as he had no idea what he had got himself in.

"A..F-friend.." he tried to say. Jungkook's hand was now slightly caressing his thigh,his metal rings felt as if they were melting due to the warmness of Taehyung's soft and warm skin. On the other hand Jungkook's mind was filled with the thought of petite Taehyung beside him.

" Hmm Hmm?" Jungkook said, waiting for Taehyung to continue. "Jinyoung had c-called someone f-for help"

"Who?"

" Don't know, " Taehyung said but soon felt Jungkook's hand tightening around his thighs harshly at which a groan left his mouth.

"J-Jungkook?" He pleaded. Jungkook just smirked as he steered the car into a sharp turn. Taehyung looked out of the window and saw that they were no longer on their way home.
"This isn't the way" Taehyung said, his breathing becoming a lil faster. Jungkook just kept silent, accelerating the car at a high speed which caused both of them to lean back due to inertia.

"Jungkook?! Hey Jungkook?" Taehyung said his voice a little louder than before but Jungkook didn't faze.

''You should s-slow down " Taehyung was now scared by what was happening so he was trying to unbuckle himself. Jungkook looked at him for a second and suddenly went for the brakes. A screeching sound of the wheels was heard and then silent fell.

Taehyung was panting . He looked out of the window and saw they were at an unknown place with no people or proper lighting. Just dark creepy trees and smoke from the woods made it look abandoned.He looked at his side to see Jungkook staring at him.

"Jungkook where are we?" Taehyung asked in a worried tone. Jungkook sat there in perfect silence checking Taehyung out like a piece of meat. He knew he had a weakness for Taehyung in shorts but this urge he was fighting right now was very difficult.
Moreover he was furious because Taehyung had gone to THAT place LIKE THIS!! Like what was he even thinking.

The way the oversized white shirt was hugging his small body and the overly short shorts made Jungkook feel ways. By now Taehyung was aware of Jungkook's not so holy gaze which caused his heart to beat out of his chest.

Jungkook suddenly opened his car door and went to Taehyung's side. He was about to open his door but out of fear Taehyung locked it. Jungkook pinched his nose bridge for a sec, cooled down and calmly pointed towards the lock, gesturing Taehyung to open it.
Taehyung shook his head.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow repeating his gestures again. Taehyung saw Jungkook's calm face but his mind was debating whether to open or not but gave in within seconds since he didn't want Jungkook to be more mad at him than he already was.

As the door opened Jungkook wasted no time and quickly put his hands under Taehyung's knees and picked him up in bridal style. Taehyung gasped at the sudden move and yelled

"Yah Jungkook?!" But without being answered he was swiftly put on top of  the car bonnet. Jungkook gently opened Taehyung's legs and  stood between them looking at Taehyung with eyes glowing with….LUST?!!!!

Let's get things heated up....ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

;))