forty eight

Third Person POV

"We keep exchanging eye contacts you know during the revision. Honestly I couldn't focus" Tzuyu tells Dahyun about her first time doing revision with a boy.

They both are at cafe near their school after the exam finished for the day.

"You know how to enjoy this" Dahyun teases her.

"Shh anyway I want to tell you the biggest tea now. Yoongi likes Chaeyoung" said Tzuyu.

"Heol- What the actual hell?" Dahyun jaw dropped.

"It's true. Remember the day when we saw Taehyung and Yoongi at study room? Yeah they were discussing to ask Chaeyoung out, there. He told me that" said Tzuyu.

"Okay, so actually I kinda expected this? I mean, how do I word this?" said Dahyun.

"Same! It feels like it was expected that Yoongi likes Chaeyoung maybe because both of them are short?" said Tzuyu.

Dahyun snaps her finger out of nowhere "Remember the day we was in a group with Chaeyoung and Yoongi? I shipped them at that time. They look cute together honestly"

Tzuyu sips her tea "I agree! The thing is, Yoongi is afraid of rejection! So he want to know what Chaeyoung is to him"

"He's kind of scared cat. Should I just tell Chaeyoung now about this?" Dahyun is getting excited.

"Let's ask her tomorrow. She love to be by herself at the hip-hop room. We can ask her right?" said Tzuyu.

Dahyun sighed "But Chaeyoung is the person that knows everything quickly. We need to be careful"

_____________________

The next day, both of them went to the hip-hop room before the next exam started.

They saw Chaeyoung playing piano inside it.

Dahyun approached her "Hi Chaeyoung, do you want to study Biology together? We don't really understand this topic"

She stopped playing piano and took out a book from her bag.

"Which topic is it?" ask Chaeyoung.

The three sat together and began to study Biology until the time for exam has almost started.

Chaeyoung smiled "I guess we have to stop here. Goodluck with your exam. I had to go to the restroom first. You can go first"

Tzuyu and Dahyun walked together to the exam hall.

"I think she's still awkward around you, Tzuyu. You both are so quiet but loud with me so it did become awkward just now" Dahyun scratches her head.

She added" I don't think we can ask her about Yoongi. Look how neat she is"

They both walked towards their seat in the exam hall.

"See you after biology. Fighting!" Tzuyu give Dahyun a good luck on the exam.

After about an hour, Tzuyu finished her exam. She still peeping Taehyung from her watch's reflection until she didn't realize that the exam has ended.

"Let's try ask her again this time" said Dahyun.

They both walked out from the exam hall with Chaeyoung and talked about the exam.

Dahyun suddenly change the topic out of nowhere "Chaeyoung are you interested in someone right now?"

"Me? No, I guess" Chaeyoung replied.

"Do you know what there's this one boy told me that he's interested with you" Tzuyu told her everything.

Her face somewhat shocked "Um who is it? It's not a prank right?" she smiled.

"Do you know Yoongi? Yeah the boy that was in our group beside Taehyung the other day" said Dahyun.

"Oh, him. I know him. He's in hip-hop team too" said Chaeyoung but she's not showing any interest with him.

"What do you think of him?" ask Tzuyu. She suddenly become talkative on her own.

"I don't know him well. Just tell him I think he's just okay" said Chaeyoung.

"Oh, you're so cool chaeyoungie. I actually admire you" Tzuyu finally confess her admiration towards Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung laughed "There's nothing to be admired of. Thank you. I wish to be closer with you too. I guess we can be friends now?" said Chaeyoung.

Tzuyu replied "I would love that!"

"Yeay finally my two best friends becomes best friends" said Dahyun.

______________________

The last subject for the day ended. Taehyung walks towards Tzuyu's seat and sit on the opposite of Tzuyu's table.

"I know it chewy~" Taehyung smirked.

Tzuyu confused "You know what?"

He show her his watch. "I know this"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes. "I don't understand, Mr Kim Taehyung. Care to elaborate?"

"You watch me through the reflection didn't you?" he guessed it right.

"Yes, so what? Who told you that?" ask Tzuyu.

"Doyoung, my classmate who sit behind you told me that. It was so obvious you know" said Taehyung.

"How would you know I was watching you? I could be watching Taeyang who sit in front of you" Tzuyu tease Taehyung.

"I know you're watching me. Why would you watch the other boys? They're not me" Taehyung winks.

"Omo so confident. I need to hit you because you're so ahead of yourself" she hit Taehyung soft.

"Anyway, how did things with Chaeyoung go?Did you ask her about Yoongi yet?" ask Taehyung.

"She said she knows him and she thinks he's just okay for her. That's all" said Tzuyu.

"Ah Yoongi is a lovesick boy now. The boy must be sad if he know this. Should I tell him?" ask Taehyung.

"I don't know. You just wait for the right time to come and just tell him" said Tzuyu.

"Do you want some Ice cream? My treat for my chewy" they both walked out from the exam hall and talks about random things.

While the lovey dovey couple are eating ice cream waiting for the drivers to pick them up, Yoongi appeared out of nowhere at the school entrance.

"I thought you left the school already?" Taehyung ask Yoongi.

Yoongi shake his head.

"Actually.."

___________________

happu new year also guys

-yadom 🍓