thirty seven

3rd Person's POV

"Are you sure this is right?" Taehyung is unsure.

"Yes. I'm sure" said Yoongi.

Last night, Yoongi crash over Taehyung's house because Taehyung needs help for his preparation for Tzuyu's birthday.

And now, they both arrive at school really early.

"Should I write my full name?" ask Taehyung

"No just write T. Let it be mysterious. It'll be a surprise for her later when she met you" said Yoongi

"You're shockingly an expert in this kind of thing. Be honest you had a girlfriend right in the past?" ask Taehyung

Yoongi shakes his head "I just read manga a lot"

"Do you think she'll wear the necklace?" Taehyung is still unsure.

"I think she will, my instinct say so"

"What if it will be awkward? Omggg" Taehyung is excited but at the same time he's nervous.

He never felt like this before. Even with his exes.

"Guys I'm late" Jin popped up out of nowhere.

"You shocked me" Yoongi scold Jin.

"Sorry Yoongi sunbae" Jin laughs

He added "Should I ask the boys about the rooftop things, by the way?"

Taehyung nodded. "Thanks guys for your help. But i think we don't need to decorate it lol. It'll be a shame if she reject lol"

"She will not, don't worry" said Yoongi.

________________

School finally ends. It's 8PM and the sky is darkening. It's quite eerie but Tzuyu still want to know who's T.

"Can you turn around?" ask Dahyun.

Tzuyu nervously turn around.

"Done! It looks pretty on you" Dahyun compliment Tzuyu.

"You're exaggerating"

"I'm for real. The T is pretty"

"I'm actually really nervous. If I didn't go down in 30 minutes pls go up, I'm scared I'll be abducted" said Tzuyu.

Dahyun laughs "Don't worry lmao. Now go up. Fighting!!"

Tzuyu goes up the stairs step by step nervously. She take a deep breath and brave herself to step on the last stairs. She walks towards the door that leads to the rooftop.

She heard some guys talking.

Wtf? There's many boys? And I'm alone? Omg I'm scared! Should I call Dahyun to come here?

Tzuyu tries to peep from the window. She saw Yoongi, Jin, Hoseok and Jimin  playing game while laughing. It looks like they're having picnic on the rooftop.

Tzuyu quickly chatted Dahyun.

Tzuyu
It's only Taehyung's friends
here

Dahyun
Then it is Taehyung
for sure

Tzuyu
Nah i doubt it. He's not here