forty five

Third Person POV

Dahyun's eyes widen.

"What do you mean?" ask Dahyun.

"I'm just asking how a kiss is like. Is placing the lips on the cheek is kiss?" ask Tzuyu.

"No, that's just a peck. I will show you an example of how a kiss is like" Dahyun took out her phone and searching something.

While Dahyun is on her phone, Tzuyu is doing her homework. But then, their vice president of their class told them that Ms.Kang is absent today.

"It's so good not seeing Ms. Kang's face for a day. It's been so long since she's absent" said Dahyun.

Tzuyu sighed relieved. She stopped doing her homework.

"What did you want to show me?" ask Tzuyu.

"Here. This is a clip from a kdrama called weightlifting fairy. It's the kiss scene. Watch and learn, okay?" said Dahyun.

They both watched the clip with full of focus.

"This is a perfect example of kiss. A kiss is when both of your lips and his lips are touched. But sometimes the kiss can get deeper and deeper and that's when your-"

Tzuyu shut Dahyun's mouth with her hands.

"Okay that's all I need to know. Don't tell me the details" sais Tzuyu.

"Why? Did you guys really kissed?" ask Dahyun.

"No we're just pecki-" Tzuyu stopped halfway, her plan to make their peck a secret are ruined by herself.

"Oh I was right. Something did really happen between you guys" Dahyun teased her.

"Yeahh fine I admit. But you cannot tell anyone, or else I will expose your secret" said Tzuyu.

"Cool! We both have secret that no one knows now!" said Dahyun.

They both laughed.

"Can you go to study room with me after school? I think I left my watch there" said Dahyun realizing that she's not wearing her watch.

"I will follow you but when did you go there? With who? You're so brave" said Tzuyu.

"I followed the old clerk to divide exam papers for tomorrow. Too bad I left it there"

"Let's hope there's no ghost there. I've heard many stories about the study room" said Tzuyu.

________________

School ended. They both walked towards study room located very far from their main building.

The study room is quite creepy because there's barely a student there.

They entered the room, and search for Dahyun's watch.

Suddenly, the door closed by itself.

"What's happening? I think we're the only one in this room" Dahyun whispers to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu shrugged, but she remains calm.

They keep searching for her watch, ignoring the door.

They finally found it. But when they're about to walks into the door, the lights is suddenly off.

Both Tzuyu and Dahyun are scared in the dark room.

They heard some people talking, but they're not really sure since the study room is soundproof.

"What if we die here?" said Dahyun.

"We won't. Maybe. I don't know" Tzuyu tries to calm herself.

Suddenly there's a light shined on their faces.

"Who's there? Aren't you,,,,Tzuyu?" Tzuyu heard a familiar voice.

She looks up. "Taehyung??"

"What are you doing here?" ask Taehyung.

Tzuyu sighed, and explained to Taehyung why they're here.

"So did you guys found Dahyun's watch?" ask Taehyung.

Tzuyu nodded "Don't worry. We found it. Anyway we're going back home now"

"Okay see you tomorrow!" said Taehyung.

After the two girls left, Taehyung let out a big relieved sigh.

"Thank god we're not busted" said Taehyung.

Yoongi coming out from his hideout "I was afraid if they actually finds out"

Both of them sighed.

_____________________

what is Taehyung and Yoongi doing in the study room after school?

i hope everyone will have/had a great day!

thank you for 15.4k reads!

-yadom 🍓