ten

"I can't believe his mom and your mom are friends" Dahyun sip her mineral water and continue scrolling down her phone.

"I know right? I hope he doesn't know that... I don't want to get exposed" Tzuyu frowned

"But to think back, it's your mom and his mom, not you. Stop daydreaming kekekekekeke" Dahyun laughed

Tzuyu rolled her eyes. She look into outside of their class window and unexpectedly she saw Taehyung walking with his friend Yoongi

"Frick frick frick he's coming" said Tzuyu

"Who?" Ask Dahyun

Tzuyu adjust her seat properly and clean her mess table because Taehyung is gonna pass by her class.

"It's Tae-" Dahyun cutted Tzuyu's words.

"I know Taehyung" she grin teasing her bestfriend

Tzuyu act cool and try so hard to not look at Taehyung handsome face while he was passing by.

But she failed, she look at Taehyung, but he didn't look at her back, but his friend noticed.

Yoongi look at Tzuyu weirdly and suddenly whispering something to Taehyung.

Tzuyu quickly make herself busy by faking to search book under her table.

After both of the boy passed her class, Tzuyu finally return to her normal self back

Dahyun suddenly laughing out loud making their whole class look at both of them.

Tzuyu's eyebrows risen, asking why Dahyun suddenly laugh

"Bruh if you see how awkward you are just now you would laugh too"

Tzuyu pinched Dahyun hand soft but Dahyun being dramatic fake dying

After Dahyun stopped laughing, she suddenly grabbed Tzuyu close to her.

She whispered "You know what, after Yoongi whispered to Taehyung, Taehyung look at you..I saw it"

"Really?" Tzuyu's eyes opened wide

Dahyun nodded excitedly.

"But they might have talk bad about me" Tzuyu started to overthinking

"Fxxk you with your overthinking just be happy that he atleast look at you" Dahyun console her.

"I know right? Who knows?" Dahyun's words are giving Tzuyu hopes.

"Yeahh that's it. Get rid of your anxiety shits" Dahyun give her thumbs up. (author: stream thumbs up by momoland!!!)

__________________

Taehyung's POV

"Hey don't you think that new student is the owner of the acc you told me?" Yoongi whispered to me

"Why'd you think that?"

"Just saying because the way she looks at you is different lol" Yoongi signaled that she was in the class behind us.

I turned my head back. I only saw that loud girl, Dahyun.

"Which new student thou? Dahyun isn't new student?" i ask him

"Nahh nevermind" he end our convo there.

Lately i think i've fallen for someone. But i don't know if she likes me or not. I already told my friends that i like her. But should i tell her my feelings?

Sowon already know about this. She's my best friend after all. Funny how everyone thought that me and Sowon are in relationship when Sowon herself are having crush on my cousin, Seungcheol.

I like this one girl. Never talk to her nor have any interaction with her. Should i make the first step? She seems cold, but she's still cute

I always see her talking to Yoongi. If i'm not wrong her name is Kim Jennie.

____________________

hello readers! How is everyone? I am deeply sorry because of not updating for like thousand years. January is a busy month for me. Also,,, Tzuyu has a new rival, Jennie???

ps: don't hate on my baby jennie pls she's the sweetest this is just fanfic ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-yadom 🍓