forty two

3rd Person POV

"What? Are u serious? Why didn't you tell me? Are you really for real? Did you guys kiss? Did you guys held hands?" Dahyun shoot Tzuyu with questions as soon as Tzuyu told her about their date.

"You didn't saw Taehyung's ig story?" ask Tzuyu.

Dahyun shakes her head "My phone broke last night and i sent it to the shop already"

She added "So how was it? Your date?"

Tzuyu grins "It's awkward but I think it's okay for a first date. I get to know about him more"

"I remember how I used to be his fansite just for you, good time indeed" Dahyun laughs.

Tzuyu whispered to Dahyun "He also gave me a cute hairpin I'm gonna scream but I won't since we're in the class rn"

Dahyun frown "I feel single asf now well I think it's about time I find a partner"

Their conversation stopped as they heard an announcement.

"Every student of batch 5, please go to the main hall steadily following your class. I repeat,,, students of batch 5, please go to the main hall now. Thank you"

"Why would they need us? I hate when we need to gather with other class" Tzuyu sighed.

Dahyun hit Tzuyu soft "Why would you hate it? You get to see your boyfriend more"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

Both of them walked together towards the main hall. Tzuyu notice that some of girls are eyeing her, but she just let it go. She knows this is going to happen when she's dating the famous guy in their school.

"Look at them eyeing you. When I plug their eyes out then what?" Dahyun rolled her eyes. She's annoyed.

"Ah then you'll be sentenced to prison. It's okay, I don't mind I kinda love the attention I have been receiving now" Tzuyu smiles.

They both reached the hall. There's already many students there.

The teacher started to speak "I call every one of you to gather here today because we will have our final exam tomorrow"

"What?" the students crowd start to fuss.

"This is so sudden you should told us earlier" Many students are complaining.

Tzuyu sighed "Dahyun we're gonna fail our final exam together right?"

Dahyun nodded.

"Everyone shut up. It's called an exam for a reason. We will hand out the exam schedule now. Every class president please go to Mrs. Oh now" said the teacher.

"Now, I will call this handsome Mr. Hong to give you a motivation talk"

"Shit we don't have any time to study" said Dahyun.

"Wait, we're failing anyway" Dahyun added.

"I want every want of you to form a group of 5, each group must have different genders. I'll give you 10 minutes" said Mr. Hong.

The students crowd are starting to fuss around again.

"We both are two, who should we join?" ask Dahyun.

Tzuyu shrugged.

They both are searching for people.
There is it!

"Hey! Chaeyoung can you join us?" ask Dahyun.

Chaeyoung nodded "But we need to find atleast two more and one of them must be a boy"

Dahyun grins "Don't worry, I know who can join us"

They walked towards at the back of the hall and saw many girls there.

Tzuyu is confused, so are Chaeyoung.

"Wait, don't tell me-" Tzuyu seems to know what's going on Dahyun's mind.

"Yes. Now call him" said Dahyun.

"No?? Why should I?" said Tzuyu.

"You're his girlfriend" Dahyun push Tzuyu into the girls.

Tzuyu saw Sowon and quickly step back.

Sowon says out loud "Everyone step back his girlfriend is here"

The girls there were eyeing Tzuyu.
Tzuyu whispers to Dahyun "Let's just find some random boy"

"Why you should find another random boy when I'm here?" ask Taehyung, walking towards Tzuyu.

"No I mean like there's another girl want to be in your group too" said Tzuyu.

She's like at the center of attention now. Almost everyone at the back of hall are watching them.

"No I want to be in your group. Let's join their group, Yoongi" Taehyung put his hand on Tzuyu's shoulder and walks away from the girls.

"Ayeee I'm okay w that" said Yoongi, excited to know what will happen later.

Tzuyu could feel Taehyung's warm.

Dahyun and Yoongi are teasing the couple. While chaeyoung standing there not knowing what the hell happened.

From far, does Tzuyu know, that there's a heart broken boy seeing what happened just now.

Yes, it's Mingyu.

Mina comforted him "It's okay you can still be her friend"

Mingyu smiles "Right?"

__________________

hey guys I'm really sorry i had a really bad migraine this week and I couldn't do anything really. So here's a chapter I seems to recover.

Btw this chapter is so dramatic omgggg

Also thank you guys for being patient with me lmaoo. Love you guys the most!!!

-yadom 🍓