thirty eight

Third Person POV

The next day at school, Tzuyu arrived late again.

She was so nervous to come to school and she also wonder why Taehyung hasn't chatted her yet both in Insta or iMessage.

Last night, she was thinking whether she needs to send a goodnight message or not but she didn't. She's afraid if she's being too clingy.

She walks fastly to her locker and saw Dahyun waiting for her while eating an ice cream.

"It's still morning and you're already eating ice cream? You will catch a cold soon" said Tzuyu

Dahyun laughs "You don't need to worry about me. Worry about your boyfriend"

Tzuyu's eyes widen "What? Shh we're not exactly a couple yet? You cannot tell anyone about this I thought we already discussed about this last night?"

Dahyun asks "You haven't chatted him right?"

Tzuyu shakes her head.

"You shouldn't have nagged at me. It's your lost that you came late today. If you only saw what happened to him just now, we both would have a good laugh now" said Dahyun.

Tzuyu's eyebrows furrowed "What happened?"

_________

Dahyun's POV

Tzuyu is gonna late again today. I bet Tzuyu and Taehyung were messaging each other till 3AM.

I rolled my eyes and play my phone at the canteen alone.

I saw Rosé walking alone. I called her name.

"Hey Rosé!"

She happily walks towards me "Omg Dahyun! You arrived so early!" she exclaimed.

I nodded "I live in the hostel that's why I'm early. Look Tzuyu's late again" I pouted.

"Her house is quite far right? Should we buy some ice cream? I have a very exclusive hot tea to tell you" she grins.

"Oooh exclusive"

We both walked towards the ice cream stall but suddenly she stopped.

"You shocked me" I said.

"Shhh follow me" said Rosé.

I follow her quietly. We walked behind the Block C and saw a small path.

I didn't know a place like this exist in our school.

"If we walk straight from this small path, you will see a gazebo. That's where Taehyung and his friends always hang out"

"What? This place actually exist?" I ask her.

She nodded "I saw Yoongi walking towards here yesterday. But I was curious as there's nothing here. So I followed him and saw this path"

"Woah, so,,,is there anyone there?" I ask her.

She nodded "I think I saw Taehyung, Yoongi and Jimin"

"So, why are we going here?" I ask her again.

"I heard their conversation that Taehyung is going out with a girl!" Rosé said excitedly.

A girl? She must be talking about Tzuyu. Wait did Rosé already know about this?

"Do you know who's the girl?"

Rosé shrugged.

"Let's hear some exclusive tea, shall we?" she grabbed my hand and walks to a place near the gazebo.

I whispered to her quietly "What if they saw us?"

She shakes her head "Don't worry they will never saw us".

I heard the boys talking about games and stuffs at first. Not long after that, someone arrived.

"Here we have worldwide handsome arrived!" said Jimin loudly.

Jin laughs and said "So what happened last night Taehyung?"

"He's still scared to text her. He don't want to be annoying" said Yoongi.

"Lmao you coward you're a man! You need to text her first!" Jin laughs again.

"This isn't your first time either. Why are you so nervous?" ask Jimin.

"I don't know. So what should I text her? Hi? Hello? Or what? Or should I speak Mandarin?" said Taehyung confused.

"You don't even know Japanese not to mention Mandarin" said Yoongi.

"Ahh then what should I do? What if she thinks I'm clingy? Or weird?" Taehyung don't know what to do.

Taehyung added "Or should I wait for her to text me first? Right?"

"Anything that make you sleep at night. Let's play PUBG first before class starts" said Yoongi.

Rosé whispered to me "This is exclusive right?"

I nodded, trying to hold my laughs.

If he didn't chat Tzuyu first, Tzuyu will never chat him. In the end they will never able to chat each other.

_________

Third Person POV

"So you should chat him. Atleast say hi? Or ask about you guys' relationship?" suggest Dahyun.

"I don't know. Nevermind I'll think about this later. Let's go to class first" said Tzuyu.

What if I bump onto him later? What do I do? Tzuyu wonder while walking to her class.

___________

hey guys this chapter is a filler chapter
so it doesn't really matter!

yesterday i was busy that i couldn't update so sorry for the late update!

thank you guys for 13K+ reads and the votes are near 1K votes, I'm very thankful to all of you.

I'll update again tomorrow or maybe this Wednesday!

Stay safe and please be happy always!
Love y'all ❤️

-yadom 🍓