forty

Taehyung's POV

I grabbed her hands and said "Follow me"

She didn't seems to reject tho. I led her hands and both of us walk towards Block C.

Tzuyu seems like she's coming back to reality "What do you think you're doing?" she said while let go of my hands.

I tease her "Be honest you actually like it, right?"

I saw her face redden.

"N-no i mean, I still have my class? What if the teacher is suspicious of me?" ask Tzuyu.

"Don't worry, Jungkook will handle it. Now just follow me, okay?" I ask her, giving her my hand.

She hesitated at first, but she grab my hand.

I kinda blushed a bit- Nevermind I can't let her see this side of me.

We walked quietly through this one path that led to the place where I usually play games.

"Here you can sit here. You're the first girl that I brought here" I said proudly.

She sat down, and is studying my face.

I know I'm that handsome even my crush wanna study my face.

"You're blushing aren't you?" ask Tzuyu.

"N-no?" I stutters.

"Then why are your face red?" ask her again.

I replied "Your face are red too! Not only me"

"Well, then. Why did you bring me here?"

"Hmm we are an official couple now right? I mean we're dating? Like we both confessed to each other right?" ask me.

She nodded confusedly. She's so cute!

"What do we call our relationship?" I ask her, as she told me that night that calling her girlfriend would be cringe.

"I don't want to be called girlfriend but yeah I guess we're boyfriend and girlfriend now? Why aren't you chatting me yet? Didn't I gave you my number already?" Tzuyu pouts.

That pouts- She's driving me insane.

"Uhm I actually was so nervous to chat you but don't worry I'll chat you later at home" I show her my boxing smile.

"You're cute" she said that to me out of nowhere.

I am taken aback. What? Did? she ?say?

"W-what do you mean?" I panicked, and I could tell that I'm blushing really hard right now.

"I mean you're cute right?" she ask me.

How did she's not even stutter a bit??? No, I can't lose to her.

I replied "But you're cuter"

She laughs "I'm waiting for you to say that to me though"

I confused. Is she always this friendly?

"How did you like me? I know that you liked me last year and even stalked me using Dahyun but why and how?" I ask her.

"You know first few days when I moved to this school I saw you in your class. And I don't know maybe because we made eye contact that day. I don't know if you remember that tho" said Tzuyu.

Hell, I didn't remember.

She added "How about you?"

I scratch my head "I don't know how, but everyone keep mentioning you in front of me to the point I'm so curious about you, I think"

"Owh people actually talked about me? Anyway I don't mind  if you want our relationship go public, I don't really mind. Like you said at the canteen today" said Tzuyu.

I patted her head.

She blushes "Uhm also if you think I'm not nervous now, I am. But I think you're the only boy I can be this close to"

I pouted "What about Mingyu?"

She giggles "He isn't that close to me. And what about you? You have sowon, jennie and many girls, what about them?"

"I broke up with them all" I laughs.

"Anyway, do you wanna go on date tomorrow?" I ask her.

"Why not?" she smiles.

__________________

hello guys This chapter is so bland
because i don't have any experience like this before so I apologise if this doesn't reach your expectations.

I cringed a lot in this chapter I couldn't even reread it Lmao.

anyway stay safe and healthy guys!!
also thank you for 1K votes I was startled when I saw that. TYSM !!

also I'm taking a break for like two days ?? because I'm not feeling really
well these days! Sorry </3

-yadom 🍓