thirty four

3rd Person's POV

"I swear to God he's so evil for that' Yoongi tells their close friends what happened at the basketball court.

"Wait so does he really likes her? The new girl last year?" Jin ask Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded.

"Guys where's my money?" Jin ask their friends.

Jimin and Hoseok annoyedly gives him money.

Taehyung shook "Did you guys were betting on me? What the hell?"

"Where do i make money other than from you" Jin laughs.

"Wait how do you guys know? I just recently found out about this tho?" said Yoongi.

"No we just smell something from Taehyung. It's Jin, he said Taehyung is having crush on someone" said Jimin

"Yall cannot hide anything from me" Jin laughs very loud.

Taehyung stops him "Gosh stop stop you're so loud for what. It's not like we're together yet"

"Yet? Omg guys i smell something here. So did she like you back?" ask Hoseok.

"She liked me first okay?" Taehyung said proudly.

Everyone there tease him.

"Wait so when do you plan to confess?" ask Yoongi, curious.

Taehyung grin, "I'll tell you once we get together"

Yoongi chuckles "He'll need my help anyway"

"By the way, don't tell anyone yet about our conversation this time okay? You can leak this top secret when we got together" said Taehyung.

"Yeah fine" everyone laughs.

____________

Tzuyu's POV

Ever since that day, I felt so awkward to come to school. Ah what if the other kids saw what happened to me that day? Omg

Dahyun said Taehyung likes me, but I don't want to put too much hope. Let's be neutral about that.

"Hey Tzuyu!"

I heard someone called my name. Oh it's Mingyu. I literally forgot about him after everything that happened past few days.

"Hey!" i replied back. I don't want to be called rude, okay? Not flirting back. I know he likes me.

"Just arrived?" Mingyu ask.

I nodded.

"Shall we go to the locker together?" He ask me.

"No, sorry. I need to meet with my classroom teacher first" I reject his offer.

"Then, shall we go to your teacher together?"

"Don't worry, I'll be fine alone. You can go to the locker first. Bye" I leave alone.

As soon I didn't see him on my sight, I went to the back of the girls toilet. It's not that I want to lie to him, but I need to meet someone there.

I don't know who's that, but what I know is Dahyun's there.

throwback

i opened my phone. Unknown
number has sent me message.

Meet me at the back of Block C's
girls toilet.

Dahyun will be there.

end of tb

Is Dahyun got abducted? Why would they want to abduct Dahyun?

I saw Dahyun waving at me. "YOOOO TZUYUUEUEUEUE HERE" she shouts really loud.

Other people who pass by look at her. Damn I got second hand embarrassment.

I ran slowly towards her. "What? Who did you meet? Are you fine? Did you get abducted?" I shoot her with my curiosity.

She shakes her head. "Don't be too surprised, okay?"

She cover my eyes. This is weird. What is this?

As soon as she opened my eyes, I saw my friends shouting Happy Birthday to me. Mingyu is also here.

They sang me a birthday song. I look at today's date, 13 June?

I confusedly said "But today is 13th June?"

Mina answered "We purposely celebrate it today because we don't want you to expect it. So are you surprised?"

I nodded. I seriously didn't expect anything. I thought someone was gonna confess to me.

"Did you guys already get the permission to celebrate here?" I ask them. I don't want to be caught skipping class.

"Yes and don't worry all the first period lesson are cancelled because the teachers are having meeting" add Dahyun.

"Mingyu you know I lied to you I hate you guys for playing with me" I said, faking crying.

They laughs teasing me. Maybe I'm lucky to have friends like them.

___________________

hey everyone!!!! this is a filler chapter
just wait for tomorrow's chapter XD
I'll update on Thursday
Thank you for reading this
Love you guys always stay safe <3

-yadom 🍓