thirty

Taehyung's POV

I keep thinking about them.What am i gonna do? They're gonna go hang out together with their friends right? But where and when?

"Hey Yoongi.. Where and when do you think they'll go?" I ask him who's playing mobile game.

"They? Who? Tzuyu and Mingyu?"

I nodded.

"Hmm i don't know. Maybe shopping mall? Or cinema? I don't know I'm not them" Yoongi half assed answered my question.

I sighed. What if Mingyu confess or Tzuyu confess? What IF they hold each other hand? I'm not jealous I'm just curious okay?

I sighed even more. Mingyu even has her number. She was my stalker she should've given her number to her crush? Why she didn't do so? WAEEEE

Yoongi patted my back "I really couldn't help anything this time since the didn't give any details about the day them going out. It's as if they know we're eavesdropping. But i think you need to let go of her"

"What? Why do i need to? Do you like her?" I rolled my eyes

"No i mean, like are you really sure you like her? You are still in denial didn't you? You never directly said you like her?" Yoongi stopped playing game and start to nag at me.

But what he said is right.

"Um I maybe like her, a little?? a Little only???"

Yoongi hit me "then you have no right to control her. Did she even like you? Or are you sure she still like you?"

That's right. I cannot be sure.

"What you said is right. Then I'm just gonna let it go this time" I make my final decision.

"That's how Kim Taehyung should act" Yoongi teased me.

"Stop nagging you're not my mother"

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

_________________

Tzuyu's POV

I wait for Mingyu and his friend at the entrance of the cinema with Dahyun.

Today we're gonma watch a movie, I'm quite, no, I'm really nervous right now. This is my first time hanging out with a boy?

Dahyun elbowed me "Hey? Are you nervous?" She's teasing me.

"So-so. Anyway what's with ur outfit today?" I looked at her with weird face.

She usually dress up like an edgy girl but today her outfit is shining with rainbow and glitters.

"Are you sick?" I ask her and put my hand on her head to check her temperature.

She remove my hand. "I heard Mingyu's friend, Wonwoo will tag along. He's very handsome you know?" she smiled sneakily.

She continued "how about you? why are you only dressing like usual? atleast wear something like me? not you wearing hoodie to a date"

I rolled my eyes "This is not a date. Atleast I'm wearing a shirt"

She laughed. "Oh there they're!!"

I saw Mingyu, Mina and Wonwoo walked together towards us.

"Sorry we're kinda late. This is my friend, Wonwoo. It's hard to bring him with me" Mingyu apologize.

"No it's okay! We also just arrived" said Dahyun.

I greeted Mina. She's so pretty. "I didn't know that you'll tag along too. I'm glad"

She replied "Thank you"

"What are we waiting for? Let's go the movie is starting!!" said Dahyun excitedly and grabbed me into the cinema.

_______________

Boring. If i know this is a romance movie i would not come today. I wish i could go watch the zombie movie.

And out of all place why do i need to sit behind mingyu? Damn

Yeah he's cool and stuff but I rather sit behind Mina.

I think I'm gonna be closer to Mina more than Mingyu.

Anyway after this we'll go to the amusement park. I don't have a mood for it but i guess let me just go along with it.

_______________

Fuck. Dahyun, Mina and Wonwoo seems to get along together and they left me with Mingyu alone as for the reason "you guys needs to be friends".

I cannot talk properly with boys if Dahyun is not here. Aishh this little-

Mingyu called my name "Tzuyu here! Let's eat"

I smiled awkwardly and go to him. Do they think this is a date or what?

"How's your day so far?" He asked me as i am sitting down.

"Great" i answered shortly.

"Gah you're so cold and awkward lol" he laughed

I smiled awkwardly again.

He stopped laughing as I didn't laugh with him. "Then, let's eat" he smiled.

Why did I was so friendly the day he asked me to go out? I must be losing my mind that day.

There's an awkward silent between us while eating.

"So are you afraid of heights?" ask Mingyu, trying to break the silence.

I shake my head. "How about you?"

"Although I'm really tall, I'm actually very afraid of heights"

I mouthed an O not knowing what to reply.

"If you mind can i tell you about myself?" he asked me.

I nodded. Well atleast there are no awkward silent if he talks.

_______________

hey guys!!! i know i haven't updated for so long! I'm really sorry TT

Anyways TWICETOBER is coming! I'm very excited i can't wait omg..

hope you guys have a great day/night!
Love y'all!

-yadom🍓