forty nine

Third Person POV

"Bye see you tonight on PUBG!" Yoongi bid his bye to his best friend, Taehyung, as the bus arrived already.

He knows Taehyung is gonna meet Tzuyu that's why he didn't bother to stay late at school.

Once he stepped at the the bus' stairs, he cursed.

"Shit! I forgot mom's food container that in the locker"

He ran back into the school as he can wait for another bus later. After all, it's his mom food container or he will be dead.

He reached his locker and saw a cute magnet placed in front of it.

"Who put this here? This must be my secret admirer. What to do I only like Chaeyoung" her talks by himself while putting the food container into his bag. He also take the cute magnet.

He locks his locker and began to walk around school.

"I hate this school but the vibe during evening hits different with the orange skies are totally an aesthetic. It should have some music here. Should I play one?" he talks to himself again.

When he's about to press play, he heard some piano keys are played echoing around in the empty school as the students were going home already.

He follows the sound and reached the hip hop room. He saw Chaeyoung playing piano in it.

He was startled, but they he enjoyed the slows melody.

It was all romantic until the song ended. Chaeyoung turns back and saw Yoongi standing at the door.

She startled and jumped a little.

"I'm sorry did I scared you? Are you okay?" ask Yoongi.

"I'm okay. Why are you still at school this late?" ask Chaeyoung.

"I'm here to pick up something I forgot. How about you? If anyone heard this, people would be scared if there's any ghost playing piano in the hiphop room" Yoongi tries to calm down. He's nervous of course.

"I live near the school, I love to play piano in this room. You're Yoongi, right?" ask Chaeyoung.

"Yeah, we're in the same club but we never talked" Yoongi scratches his head.

"We have talked. For four times" said Chaeyoung.

"Ah I guess so. I can't remember well" reply Yoongi.

Chaeyoung laughs "People say you have interest in me, but you can't even remember how many times we have talked"

Yoongi blushed "You know about that?"

Chaeyoung nodded. "Honestly speaking, I kinda have interest in you too. I guess our feeling is mutual now"

"Wait are you saying you also like me?" ask Yoongi.

Chaeyoung nodded "See you tomorrow then" while her face is totally red.

She left him speechless in the hiphop room.

______________________

"That's what happened. What should I do now? I freaked out and run because I can't believe that happened?" said Yoongi.

"Woah you're not single now. I must say, I'm quite proud" Taehyung fake crying.

"What should I do?" ask Yoongi.

"I'm sorry for butting in, but I think you should ask for confirmation if it's really really really true" said Tzuyu.

"Really??"

Tzuyu nodded.

"You have her instagram right? Ask her there" said Taehyung.

"I don't know what I'm going to do after this but all I can do now is to get on the bus first. Bye!" said Yoongi.

"Wait, I just realized it's getting late already!" said Tzuyu.

She added "I saw my driver there! See you tomorrow TaeTae"

"Yeah, see you tomorrow chewy!"

__________________________

A week after that,

"Wait, you just told me all of that? Within what happened past week?" ask Dahyun.

"It's not that I don't want to tell you. Chaeyoung is shy" said Tzuyu, elbowing Chaeyoung.

The two has become closer.

"It's okay! Now that the exam is finished, should we have some fun by ourselves?" suggest Dahyun.

"Do you want to join us double date?Tzuyu and I has been discussing about this" said Chaeyoung.

"Oh my god, yall even discussing things without telling me? Let's go double date I love fifthwheeling people! Where?"

"The Lotte World, next week!" Tzuyu snaps her finger, as she is excited about it.

"It's been so long since I've visited Lotte World, I'm so excited now, it's not just any ordinary theme park it's literally crazy!" said Dahyun.

"Did your boyfriends know about this yet?" ask Dahyun.

Both of them nodded.

____________________

hey guysss the story is ending soon I'm so sad rn

-yadom🍓