forty three

Taehyung's POV

I put my hand on Tzuyu's shoulder. I could feel that she's blushing rn, am I right?

Five of us sat down in a circle and listened to whatever that motivator said.

But I don't really pay attention to what he said, because Tzuyu is right behind me? How am I supposed to pay attention?

I keep looking at her but whenever she looks at me back I pretend to look at the motivator.

"Okay students! I will give you a 15 minutes break, you can do anything you want! After the break we will do a very fun activity!" said the motivator.

Did the motivator thinks we're 5 years old children? We're 17 almost 18 now.

I ask Tzuyu "Are you okay?"

She nodded "What do you mean? Do I look not fine?" ask her while looking at me.

FFFFFFFFFF I'M GOING CRAZY

Wait calm down, Taehyung.

I clears my throat and said "I mean, the girls were eyeing you and all. Did they talk bad about you?"

She shrugged "I don't know. I don't really care actually. But.."

She stopped at but. Why?

I hold her hands "Why? Is there something bothering you?"

"This is quite embarrassing but I'll tell you later" Tzuyu scratch her head.

Aww looks she's shy she's so cute.
I patted her head.

Yoongi was eyeing us the whole time "We're here not to third wheel you guys"

Dahyun coughed "I'm fifthweel"

Chaeyoung eyes widen.

Yoongi ask Dahyun "What do you mean?"

"Hahaha I said I'm thirdwheeler too haha" Dahyun panicked.

Something is fishy here.

Tzuyu elbowed me "Can you let go of my hand?"

"No" I answer shortly.

"People are watching" said her.

"Shhh it's okay, but if you're uncomfortable I will let go"

But then she grabbed my hand.

MY HEART JUMPED

"Eh why are you grabbing my hand back?" I ask her.

"If you said it's okay then I'm okay" she hold my hands tight.

I feel butterflies in my stomach for the first time.

We just hold our hand in silence while intertwine our fingers together while watching the other 3 do the activity.

I held her wrist and draw something on her hand.

She pulled her hands "It's tingles!" she's trying to not laugh.

I continue drawing and she just watched what i did to her hands.

"T_T?" she asks me.

"Tae_Tzu" I smiles, telling the meaning.

She slaps me soft "That's cheesy. How come you come up with those words?"

I shrugged and we both laugh.

_______________

hey guys! this chapter is short right?
sorry for that but just wanna say
today is Unforgottable 1st Anniversary.
It does took a long time to finish a book and it's been a year and I kinda almost finished it. My drafts is literally like trash rn because I keep changing the storyline as you guys like!!

my health are not allowing me to keep changing the storyline but i will update as i feel better.

to be honest, writing this book and reading you guys' comment are the only things that make me alive till this day. this is not a joke, because whenever i felt like I don't have a will to continue my life with me being sick, i remember that i still need to continue this book or else i wouldn't rest in peace haha!

i love you all so much everyone's comment could make me the happiest i also cried because i was too happy reading your comments

seeing how this book grows in a year really make me proud. I don't really have a talent for writing and I just release this book for fun but I didn't expect to reach so many audiences!

ok i think this is long enough, not everyone is gonna read my note, but to those who read this, remember that I'm really thankful for you guys. I could call you guys as my life saviour.

again, thank you everyone who's been here since start until now, I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHHH PLEASE KEEP LOVING TAETZU AND SUPPORT this book thank you <3

your least fav person,
-yadom 🍓