thirty five

3rd Person's POV

"EMERGENCY MEETING!" Hoseok shouts loudly.

"What?"

"Who's the imposter?" Namjoon is dumbfounded.

"This ain't about among us. You're very unlucky because you was absent yesterday" said Hoseok

Taehyung snapped out from his nap because of Hoseok's voice.

"Y-your crush Is having birthday part at Block C!!!!!" said Hoseok.

"My crush? Huh? Is today her birthday?" ask Taehyung.

"Maybe yes. I saw Mingyu too there"

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Shhh don't mention him Taehyung is jealous of him" said Yoongi.

"You jealous frick, I can tell from afar they're only friends. Tzuyu didn't seem interested much in him" suddenly Jin popped out of nowhere.

"When did you arrive?" ask Jimin

"Just now, I arrived at the same time as Tzuyu and I heard she reject Mingyu's offer lmao. I'm the king of eavesdropping" said Jin showing off.

"That's nothing to be proud of" said  Yoongi. "I'm more good at it, right Taehyung?" ask Yoongi.

"I don't care who's good, why didn't anyone tell me today's her birthday?" ask Taehyung.

"As if we know lmao" said Jimin.

"Guys what are you guys talking about? Taehyung's crush? Tzuyu? Birthday party? What?" Namjoon is still confused.

They all laughs at Namjoon.

"Just act as if you know. You'll find out soon what we're talking about" said Hoseok.

"Guys let's go to her class. I wanna see her birthdate" said Taehyung.

"It's today, her friends already celebrated it" said Jin.

"I know I just need to confirm it. Jungkook transfer into her class earlier this year right? I'm gonna ask him" the curious Taehyung is standing with his opinion.

If today is her birthday she would already post on her instagram story about her birthday, right?

Taehyung and his five friends walks together towards Tzuyu's class.

"Hey Jungkook, you come here" said Jimin, jokingly.

Jungkook walks confusedly "What? You guys sounds like bully"

"Whe is Tzuyu's birthday? She's in your class right?"

"She's in my class, you can see the student's birthdate on the board at back of the class. Is that all you want to ask me? I want to study now" said Jungkook in one breath.

"Damn you're so strict with yourself. Thanks Kookie!" said Taehyung.

"Whatever" said Jungkook, rolling his eyes.

"Here we goo, Chou Tzuyu, 14 June" Taehyung read what's written on the board.

"Ain't today is 13th June?" ask Namjoon.

"Yeah lol. We're fooled lmao" said Hoseok.

"Maybe this is her birthday eve. Who knows" said Jimin.

"Yes i still have time to buy her gifts" said Taehyung.

"What do you want to buy?" ask Yoongi.

"I don't know. Are you guys free after school?" ask Taehyung.

"No, I have tuition with Namjoon" said Jin.

"I made promise with my sister to go on siblings date today sorry" said Hoseok.

"I'm free but I'm not going, I want to sleep after school today" said Jimin.

"I can go" said Yoongi.

"As expected my sworn brother" said Taehyung.

"Since when did you guys become sworn brothers?" ask Hoseok

"Since born" Taehyung giggles.

________________

School ended. Taehyung and Yoongi walked together to their locker.

"Wait, I think I forgot something" said Taehyung.

Yoongi confused.

"Do you know what gift do i give to her?" ask Taehyung.

Yoongi shakes his head "I never had a girlfriend so I don't know anything. We can ask peaches tho" suggest Yoongi.

"Ahhh Jaehyun? Then let's go to the Lab Building first" said Taehyung.

They arrived there about two minutes . Jaehyun is about to leave the building.

"Stop stop stop! Jung Jaehyun!" Taehyung shouts his name.

Jaehyun looks startled. "What? Look who we have here. The prince of our highschool Kim Taehyung?"

Taehyung breath heavily as they ran from the main building to here. "What do girls like on- on their birthday?"

"Food or chocolates. Not only girls I also like it too" Jaehyun chuckles.

"Are you flirting cause you sounds like it" ask Yoongi.

"No no I'm just saying. Anyway I suggest if you give her a bouquet of chocolates is a good idea. Damn buy me one too" said Jaehyun.

"I'll ask Rosè to buy you that. Anyway, has Dahyun met with you lately?" Ask Taehyung.

"Oh, am I finally connecting the dots here? Yes she met me few days ago" said Jaehyun.

"What did she asks you about?" ask Taehyung.

"I'm suppose to keep everyone's secret, so no. Figure it out by yourself" said Jaehyun leaving both of them while winking.

"Damn I heard he's not straight I panicked a little just now" said Yoongi.

Taehyung burst out laughing.

"Anyway, do you agree with bouquet of chocolates?" ask Taehyung.

"I strongly agree! Also I think you can give her a necklace with a 'T' on it. What do you think?" suggest Yoongi.

"She'll find out that I'm the one gave it to her. My name starts from T" said Taehyung.

"Her name starts from T too, you dumbo"

"Well, now I think about it, it's cute. Okay, cool, I will give her a necklace too. Thanks Yoongi, soon I'll help you find a girlfriend" said Taehyung.

"You don't need to find me a girlfriend, just give me skins on Fortnite is okay lmao" said Yoongi.

They call an Uber to go to the nearest mall to buy her gifts.

__________________

hey guys!! I was thinking to update later but I love you guys so I update now hihi ^^~

have a great day! and stay safe too<3
oh and also i hope you guys are happy and doing well always ❤️

-yadom 🍓