forty six

Third Person POV

The next day, Tzuyu arrived early to the school, because Dahyun and her decided to study for the exam.

"When's the exam starting?" ask Tzuyu after 30 minutes doing her last minute revision.

Dahyun peeked at her watch "About 15 minutes, let's go the exam hall"

While walking towards the exam hall, they chit chatted some useless stuff not until Dahyun brought up about what happened the day before.

"What do you think Taehyung and Yoongi were doing at the study room?"

"Actually, I was curious too. Maybe it's just us" said Tzuyu.

"Could Taehyung make a surprise for you? I mean, it's not impossible?" Dahyun try to think what was the boys doing.

"It could be. But I don't think so, like what is the surprise for? My birthday has passed while his birthday is in two month" Tzuyu tries to connect the dot, but she also couldn't figure out what they were doing.

"Maybe, anniversary? Ahh idk actually. Let's just focus on our exam first" Dahyun frustrated.

They both enters the hall and not many people is there yet. The other students probably still studying or eating.

Dahyun seat is in front of Tzuyu.

"If I don't know anything, tell me the answer okay" said Dahyun jokingly.

"If the line is clear, you also need to tell me the answer" said Tzuyu.

They both can only plan to exchange answer, but they will never do it. If they're busted they're dead.

It's all fun and full with laughing not until they saw the class that is seated behind their class.

"Dahyun, isn't this Taehyung's class?" ask Tzuyu while lowering her voice, as soon as she saw Sowon sitting on the first line.

"It is. Since when did they put his class behind our class? I think the teachers shipped both of you and Taehyung too. I mean, if I were the teacher I would make you guys seated behind each other" said Dahyun in one breath.

"You can be a rapper at this point. You're a fast talker" said Tzuyu.

Without realizing, time has passed and the hall is filled with students busy preparing for the exam.

Tzuyu sat on her place and took out her pencils, getting ready for the exam. She's not confident in acing in the exam, but she's sure she will pass atleast.

The hall is now filled with students and the teacher are starting to pass exam papers and giving instructions.

"You can start the exam, now" said the teacher.

Tzuyu tries to search for Taehyung, but he's not here.

The seat beside her is already owned, she hoped that it would be Taehyung, but it's just his classmate.

"Teacher, we're sorry we're late!" she heard a familiar voice echoing in the quiet hall.

Tzuyu found Taehyung and his friends catching their breath when they arrive there.

"It's okay! The exam just started. You can go sit at your place" said the teacher.

She stole a glance at Taehyung to see where he sat.

Damn! He's five sits behind the kid beside me. It's kinda far.

He noticed Tzuyu staring at him, and winked while showing his box smiling.

Tzuyu act like nothing happened and started to write her answer in the exam sheet.

50 minutes passed by, and Tzuyu has already finished doing the exam. She rechecked everything and is completely confident with her answers.

She look at her watch.

"There's still 20 minutes left. What should I do now?" Tzuyu search for something that could make her boredom go away.

Tzuyu tries to play with her pens, but it quickly got bored. She's not allowed to talk or turning her head to the other people. Or else her exam paper will be taken.

She blankly stare at her watch. Watching the clock ticking for so long, Tzuyu notices something.

Reflection!

She can see Taehyung doing his exam on her watch's reflection since her watch is made by glass.

She saw him struggling with some questions and scratching his head.

"He's so cute" Tzuyu murmurs quietly.

She stare at him through the glasses until she didn't realize that the exam time is already ending.

Dahyun hits Tzuyu's face and she just realized that Taehyung already left his seat.

"What you're staring at?" ask Dahyun seeing her friend are so deep in thought.

"I was just staring at a perfect and beautiful creature" said Tzuyu with a blinks blinks in her eyes.

Dahyun is confused "Your watch? I know it's expensive as hell but I didn't know you're so in love with it"

"Yeah, I'm very in love" Tzuyu didn't tell Dahyun what exactly she was staring at.

They both left the hall to do some revision on the next subject.

While on their way to their locker, Tzuyu saws Taehyung and his friends laughing.

She's amazed by Taehyung's cuteness when he is laughing.

Tzuyu stare at Taehyung with heart eyes and that makes Taehyung noticed her.

"Chewyy!" he calls out her name cutely.

Tzuyu and Dahyun stopped walking as Taehyung is approaching them.

"Dahyun erm could you please excuse us?" ask Taehyung.

Dahyun being the supportive friend she is replied "I need to meet uhh with Teacher Song anyway.. enjoy your time wisely"  Dahyun left them.

After making sure that Dahyun is far away from them, Taehyung hold Tzuyu's hands "How's the exam? Did you do well?"

Tzuyu replied "Kinda"

"Why did you want to meet me?" ask her.

Taehyung pout "Should I have a reason to meet you?"

"Just asking. Why are you suddenly so clingy today? Did something happen?" ask Tzuyu.

Taehyung scratch his head "Actually, I'm wondering if you could help me about something"

__________________

hey everyone! It's been a long week for me I hope everyone is happy and healthy!

I'm so excited for Cry For Me. The song is just chef's kiss.

Anyway, how's this chapter? I hope you guys tell me your opinion. I think I've been lacking each chapter 😩

-yadom 🍓