forty four

Third Person POV

The motivation talk ended. It's recess time, and all the students are rushing to the canteen, but not Taehyung and Tzuyu.

Taehyung grabbed Tzuyu to their school's garden, where there's barely people.

Tzuyu is confused "Hm why are you bringing me here? I actually want to finish my homework"

Taehyung replies "You said you want to tell me something just now. What is it?"

Tzuyu scratch her head, trying to remember their conversation earlier
"Ahh, that? That's kinda embarrassing to tell but I'm actually worried if Sowon, dislike me? Isn't she your number one fairy?"

Taehyung burst into laughter "You really does know a lot about me. The number one fairy with Sowon is just a joke. We are actually cousins but I guess not many people know about this. Also don't worry, I'm sure she'll be okay with you"

Cousins? What?

"Damn so I was being jealous all this time just to find out she's your cousin" Tzuyu frowned.

"You were jealous? I didn't know that. So you was really my stalker back then" said Taehyung while patted Tzuyu's head.

"Nah, it's not stalking, I just want to know about you more okay" Tzuyu defend herself.

"Anything that make you sleep at night, Chewy. Let's go I'll bring you to your class" said Taehyung.

Tzuyu stutter "W-what did you call me? Chewy? That's cheesy!" she slightly blushed.

"Why? Did my chewy is blushing? Chewy is shy?" Taehyung bring his face closer to Tzuyu's.

Tzuyu's heart beat is fast, so does Taehyung.

Taehyung realising what he did, he quickly keep his face away.

"A-ahh so you really blushed" Taehyung covers his embarrassment by changing topic.

Tzuyu is still quiet, can't believe what the hell just happened.

Taehyung suddenly worries if he make Tzuyu's feel uncomfortable somehow "Uh-uhh I was just checking if you're blushed or not I'm sorr-"

"It's okay! It's totally very very okay!" Tzuyu cut Taehyung's words.

Taehyung decided to tease her. He brings put his hand on Tzuyu's shoulder.

"So you're okay with that?" ask Taehyung.

"Okay with what?" Tzuyu asked.

Taehyung give Tzuyu a small peck on her cheek.

Her cheeks redden.

"Hey! What was that?" Tzuyu's face redden.

"You said you was okay with that" said Taehyung flirting, while whistling happily. He succeed making his first move.

Was that a first kiss? Tzuyu wonder.

_____________

Tzuyu reach her class without Taehyung because suddenly Mr.Seo was calling him on their way to her class.

She found Dahyun doing her homework.

Damn! I hate Taehyung how dare he make me forgot my homework?

She quickly took out her book and copy Dahyun.

"Did you guys were making out or what?" said Dahyun jokingly while doing homework.

"No, why would we do that? We just had some stuffs to discuss" said Tzuyu.

"Really? Are you sure?" Dahyun continue teasing her.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Anyway, what was that? Fifthwheeling?" Tzuyu tries to change the topic.

"Oh, that! Nevermind I was joking because you and Taehyung are a couple while Yoongi and Chaeyoung looks cute together because they both are short" said Dahyun.

"You're short too" said Tzuyu then laugh.

"Damn I didn't ask to be roasted" Dahyun replied and laugh together.

"Anyway, what's a kiss?" ask Tzuyu.

________________

hey guys! How has you been? I hope everyone are healthy and happy.

Anyway, what was that? I tried to think many ways how to make their first kiss. I'm sure you guys want that too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

So here is it, we can only get a peck first right? Just wait ^3^

Thanks for the votes and reading! I appreciate it a lot.

-yadom 🍓