sixteen

Taehyung's POV

It's Monday, and i can't found her in school, maybe she's absent? No way how can i tease her? Let's wait for tomorrow.

the next day,

Did she's still absent? I even went to her class. Sowon asked me why, but i said i just wanna talk with Jaehyun, who's in the same class with Tzuyu

Wednesday,

I think i need Sowon's help. I called her and told everything.

"Didn't you just say you hated her?" she teased me

"I don't hate her i just dislike her okayy don't get me wrong" i rolled my eyes

"Then why you need to look for her?" ask Sowon

"If you don't want to help I'll ask my other friends" I also don't know why I want to look for her, it's kinda immature if i said i want to tease her, Sowon will get wrong idea.

"Ohhh look who's sulking... okay I'll stop asking. I will tell my friend to find why she's absent" she comforted me.

"Okay thank youuu" I did the puppy eyes aegyo.

"Eew don't do that" she hit my head soft.

________________________

No one's POV

Sowon thought Sana knows why Tzuyu isn't coming to school.

"We seems to be close, but she didn't tell me why she's absent. Try ask Dahyun" Sana said.

Sowon find Rosé who's also in the singing class as Tzuyu. She didn't ask for Eunha's help because she know that Dahyun know that Eunha is also one of her people.

Instead she asked Rosé, who's the school social-butterfly. She friends with everyone in the school, girls, boys, teachers, guards, cleaners, foods literally everyone.

"Hi Rosé can you ask Dahyun why Tzuyu isn't coming to school?" ask Sowon

"Why ask Dahyun when you can ask me?" said Rosé pouting.

"Wait you also know why she didn't come?"

"Yes, she went to holiday. But i don't know when she's coming back. Miss Taeyeon told me this" said Rosé

"School will end in two days can't she wait for school holidays? haih" sowon sighed.

"I don't know know tho. Well, I gotta go first. See you" Rosé left Sowon alone

Sowon quickly tell Taehyung about it.

"Oh she went to holiday? Okay.. Thank you Sowonniiee" Taehyung thanked Sowon.

"No problem. Now give me Seungcheol's number" said Sowon

Taehyung confused "Holup,,, i never promised you that i will give you his number??"

" I'm not going to help you again after this" she rolled her eyes.

"Okayyy finee I'll give you later" answer Taehyung

"Yeayyyy!!"

Taehyung's POV

Thursday, she seem to not going back from holiday yet. Tomorrow is the last day of school what a lazy girl. I bet she's not coming again tomorrow

Friday, the actual last day of school

See? Do I need to wait her until next year? Ffs.

I tried to find her although I know she's not coming.

I searched her everywhere again of course she's not there she's absent

"Hey! Who are you searching for?" I heard someone ask me.

I turn back and it's Jungkook, my classmate.

"Nothing, just wondering around" i lied

"Teacher ask me to call all of our classmates together to take our class pic, let's go" said Jungkook

I just nodded. But then I heard a camera click.

I looked around me. Nevermind maybe it's just my thought.

_______________________

hello guysss!! what's up? BTS just dropped black swan mv and j felt like screaming now. Also it's 1:20 A.M here I need to sleep real quick but before that i got to update this chapter first. I will have my final paper tomorrow I can't wait for exam to end yeayy!!

Anyways, do you know what's the camera click? If you pay attention to chapters before you know who it is ;)

-yadom 🍓