twenty

2 weeks passed by, and school is starting again.

First day on school, Tzuyu received a love letter and a bar of chocolate inside her locker. But, she doesn't really care about it since she know who send it.

While Taehyung, isn't clear about him and Jennie's relationship. His friends ask him if they're really a couple but he's still confused.

Jennie is pretty, cute, clingy and stuffs but he still feel like there's no sincerety in their relationship. Also Jennie seems like she isn't that serious. But the weird thing is Taehyung still like Jennie.

Back to the chocolate tingz, two days before school started, Dahyun told Tzuyu that someone has crush on her.

It was some dude from the other class, Tzuyu doesn't know how he looks like, but his name is Mingyu. But Tzuyu doesn't really care, she still have a little crush on Taehyung.

While she's cleaning her locker, she heard announcement saying it's the time to go to sign for school club, activity club and sports club.

She quickly leave the locker and walk towards the main hall, where they always assemble. She promised to meet Dahyun there.

Suddenly, a teacher ask her for help. She said if Tzuyu help her she still can make it to the hall. Tzuyu didn't have a choice but to help the teacher. She had to bring all files to every teacher desk.

And it tooks her 20 minutes to finish all the work. She was running late to the hall.

Shit, I can't make it to my favorite clubs

She saw Dahyun at the entrance waving hand for her.

"Oiiii come here sis why are you so late??" ask Dahyun

"I was helping..the.. teacher.. Have you signed your clubs??" said Tzuyu while panting.

"Uh- I'm sowwy owkayy I didn't mean to but there was so many people signing my favorite clubs so i had to sowwwwwy okayy?? " Dahyun said it in a aegyo tune, afraid that Tzuyu'll be mad.

"Nah it's okay it's the teacher's fault" Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"Okay I'm going to the toilet first I'll wait here later" Dahyun left Tzuyu and running to the toilet

Tzuyu walked to her favorite school club, thankfully it still have a few spots left.

But the world is unfair, the other two club that she can join is only Library Club and Basketball Club. Other clubs are full.

She has no choice again, but to sign to the two clubs. She hate cleaning the library and the students who are in Basketball's club are mostly guys..

Tzuyu check the members list name, there are only 4 girls join Basketball Club???

I hate my lifeee fuck

And there are around 23 boys in the club, she saw a very familiar name.

15. Kim Taehyung

Wait hold up,, is that his name or I'm tripping???

Tzuyu slapped her face to make sure she isn't imagining things.

Shit. I'm in the same club with Taehyung????

She try to check the Library Club, and surprisingly, Taehyung is also in the same club!

What the hell..

She doesn't really know how to feel about this. She's happy of course, but she doesn't want to be labeled as stalker because she's in the same club as him.

What would Taehyung thinks about this? He already know I like him but I hope he knows this is pure coincidence.

_________________________

hello everyone first of all i want to thank everyone for 4K+ reads and I also want to apologise for the sudden long hiatus. I forgot my Wattpad password ㅠㅠ I want to thank you guys for patiently waiting ಥ_ಥ Love you guys so much ( ˘ ³˘). Now that I can log in again, I'll be updating as usual. Thank you for reading and supporting Unforgettable! Please look forward to the next chapter♡

-yadom 🍓