twenty eight

Third Person's POV

"What do you mean they're meeting each other?" Taehyung is jungshook

"Yeah that's what Mingyu told me" said Yoongi while focusing on PUBG game with Taehyung.

"He told you?" Taehyung asked, eyes still focused on the game.

"Mhm", Yoongi answers.

Taehyung sulking "Are you not gonna friend with me anymore"

"Stop your dramatic a** Taehyung. He basically tell everyone in the school that they're meeting together" Yoongi sigh, eyes still on the game.

"Pause, if you lose this game can you do me a favor?" ask Taehyung. He has his own plan.

"Okay, Just don't make me confess to Tzuyu on behalf of you" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"No! Why should I? I don't like her" said Taehyung, almost shouting.

His face is red, maybe because of the hotness, or being mad at Yoongi or blushed at what Yoongi said.

Yoongi teased him "Alright alright. I should've bring the mirror so you can see how red your face is"

"It's hot you know" Taehyung lies.

Yoongi deliberately lose the game, because he want to know what is his friend up to.

"Okay what is your favor?" ask Yoongi

"Hmm don't tease me if I tell you" Taehyung warn Yoongi

Yoongi shrug his shoulder.

Taehyung sigh "Okay..can you pls find out where they're meeting?"

Yoongi burst into laughter "I knew it you don't like her, you LOVE her right?" he pressed the word love hard.

Taehyung rolled his eyes "Just do what I say I will give you my free skin in Fortnite"

"Oww free skin? Yes. I will do as you say your Majesty" Yoongi and Taehyung laughs.

___________________

Yoongi's POV

gahhh i feel like I'm a sasaeng right now. It's all because of the damn Kim Taehyung.

Hmm who should I ask? Mina? Mingyu again? Dahyun?

Ahh speaking of the devil, there they are.

Dahyun clinging Tzuyu, going out from library.

I will pretend that I'm talking to someone. I think i can join korea detective team now.

I can hear their conversation from this place.

"Pleaseee you never be friend with any boy...Also he really wants you to be his friend" Dahyun plegged.

"Fine fine. Now that you begged me for soooo many time right? Where? When?" Tzuyu sounds so done lmao.

I hid behind the nearest class door. Wow am I really a detective now?

Dahyun checks the surrounding.

Please, don't notice me.

She brought out her phone and read something "PLEASE TELL TZUYU IF SHE AGREE TO MEET ME AT THE PARKING LOT XX DAY I WANT TO BE HER FRIEND"