twenty three

Taehyung's POV

I approach Sowon, as she's adjusting her hair at her locker.

We haven't been really close since she met Jennie.

I was about to talk to her, but she cut my words

"Shhhh, i know you want to ask me what are we doing just now with the gift that you picked right"

I nodded.

"She was writing letter to him"

I sighed.

"Okay, thanks for telling me"

She continues adjusting her hair as if nothing happened.

I'm walking to the class until Yoongi called my name.

"Have you forgot about Basketball Club meeting? Let's go we're late already"

Ah shit, i never felt this unhappy going to basketball club.

basketball club means = club leader taeyong vice club leader jennie.

it's not that I'm bad at basketball that I can't be the club leader, but taeyong is just unbeatable, i have to admit it.

As soon as we arrive there, i took a sit at the corner of club room. I look like I'm a girl who's on her period, but instead I'm a boy.

Yoongi elbowed me "Boy stop being so obvious that you're on bad mood"

I rolled my eyes.

They introduce everything and bla bla and Mr. Seo talks about basketball and games.

"Girls in this year is also very few, I hope they know how fun basketball are" said Mr.Seo

I turn back and saw three girls. Including Jennie it becomes 4.

I saw a face that I'm not really familiar but i know, Chou Tzuyu.

Oh she's my stalker if I'm not wrong.  We only chatted few times  and we're mutuals on Instagram.

But we never talk in real life. I remember last year I was planning to tease her because she had crush on me. What a dumb of me.

Without I realizing, I let out a small grin.

"What are you smiling for?" ask Yoongi.

"Nothing"

I never really tell my friends about our chat, pretty sure they're going to tease me till death.

While I got myself carried away thinking about nothing, Mr. Seo called my name. I was startled, but i still can keep my image cool.

As I'm confused, Yoongi whispered to me, "you're the first year kids leader, and I'm your vice leader"

Oh, so the seniors lead a batch? What the actual hell?

"Taehyung, please lead the juniors to the basketball change room"

I nodded. I stand up lazily and get the juniors to get in line.

After that we proceed to walk. I saw Tzuyu was peeping at me. Girl don't make it so obvious.

There was an awkward silence while we're walking. Ughh isn't the club leader is the one who's supposed to lead these kiddos? I rolled my eyes. So lazy..

I elbowed Yoongi who's walking beside me "Please help me, I'm going to toilet first"

Yoongi hit me softly "I know you're on your period, but don't go too long or else I don't know what I'm going to talk with these kids in the change room" he whispered.

I let out a little smile, yes I'm going to skip the club meeting.

I walked towards the boys toilet, but I bumped into someone who's rushing. His things are all on the floor.

"Oh - I'm sorry didn't mean to bump into you" I said sorry as I help him pick up his things.

And I found something that I never thought will bother me, a letter written "To: Tzuyu". He snatch it quickly and pick his things.

He bowed to me" Thank you for helping me" and continue to rush.

To Tzuyu? What is that letter?