thirteen

Sana brought the paper while humming along. But suddenly Sowon stopped her.

"Hey Sana what's that?" she asked, eyeing the paper

"Oh, it's Taehyung's paper, Tzuyu from class 3 found it. She pass this to gave this to Taehyung" answer Sana.

"Let me pass the paper to him, I'm sure he'll be more comfortable with me" Sowon smiled

Sana gave her the paper without saying anything then left Sowon alone.

I hope she agrees to give Taehyung this

Sowon walked to someone's class, and knocked the door, greeting Mr. Jung.

"Hello Sir, can i borrow Jennie for  seconds? Pleaseeee" said Sowon

Being the student that all teachers know her, Mr.Jung easily allowed her.

Jennie walked out from her class and give Sowon confused looks.

"Aren't you-" Sowon cutted Jennie's words

"Can you pass this for Taehyung? You know him right? I seem to can't give him because I'm busy.. Please pass this to him okay? And don't tell him that i gave you this paper"

"O-o-oh okay" Jennie stuttered, confuse that Taehyung's number one fairy is asking her for help

Sowon left Jennie, and got very excited knowing that Taehyung will be happy that his crush will finally talk to him first.

Jennie thought if Taehyung liked him, but no way, he's too handsome for her.

She decided to give the paper at the end of school.

Taehyung's POV

I was getting ready to walk out from class and go home until i saw a beautiful figure walking towards me and my friends. It's Jennie.

"Are you Taehyung right? I think this belong to you?" she gave him the paper

Did she found the paper? I thought it will be other person who found it. Thank goddd it's her who found this paper. Me and Yoongi purposely put this where Jennie always eat during recess but unfortunately, it was raining. But it's okay as long it's Jennie who gave to me.

"Ah yes,,t-t-this is mine" i stuttered why does i need to stutter?

I see Yoongi and Jimin and giggling to me, i swear to god I'll kick their ass after this.

"Thank you, i was worried thinking where is my paper, I thought i missed it, thanks to you a lot" I smiled to her

She replied my smile and said "You're welcome. Then I'll go back first"

She was about to left but I stopped her

"Wait, uhm do you mind if you gave me your number?" I saw Jin and Jimin from afar got shooked

"Sure, why not?"

I almost screamed, but i had to calm down. But deep inside my heart, I was screaming internally.

I bid bye to her as she going back to her class.

Yoongi and Jimin quickly approach me after she left

"That some gentleman way right there" Yoongi clapped right behind my ears.

"Wohoooo, mind if you give me your number?" Jimin reacted what i was just doing.

"Ahhh stop it. I can't stop smiling now" I told them

But on our way back home, they still clowned me. I just let them be, cause they're my bestfriend.

"Oh, and I need to tell Sowon about this" I thought as soon as i reached home.

I called Sowon excitedly, and told her everything

"Really? So you finally got her number? Wohoooo finally Taehyung is not single wooo" she celebrated my success (lol) through the phone.

I'm so glad now.

_________________________

oh nooo 😭 where is Tzuyu?? dussis Wait for further update.. What ending do you want? TaehyungxTzuyu or TaehyungxJennie? Nahh the ending will always be TaehyungxTzuyu don't worry ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°) Thanks for supporting this book btw

-yadom 🍓