XXI

Baekhyun shuts his eyes as he knew he was gonna die but luckily, Chanyeol and the brothers were there at the time to slash the demons especially Chanyeol destroy one of them, that held a  knife to stab Baekhyun and Chanyeol tore it apart. The ash landed on Baekhyun and the king pulled a traumatized fiancée into his body for comfort.

"You okay?" Chanyeol mumbled while Baekhyun was shaking a bit and hugged tightly.

Kai and Sehun were feeling jealous but tried to control themselves, they weren't done yet and Lay spoke, "lets me get him to the infirmary room to check in..."

"N-No..." Baekhyun shook his head and they all heard the roar as if it was behind Baekhyun's back. Everyone has to cover their ears because it was pretty loud that can turn you into deaf and the ears would bleed. 12 members could hear the screech before the sound started to fade. Baekhyun panted heavily once he uncovered the ears, "I-is it done?"

The others looked around to make sure, Baekhyun held the book tightly against his chest after it was picked by his feminine hands. The guards yelled at whoever came in, "HALT! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GET IN THE CASTLE WITHOUT OUR HIGHNESS' PERMISSION!"

The rest of the members ran out to find out, Baekhyun saw his Heaven teammates - the ones who speak in his head; he had been waiting so long to meet them, he ran towards them, "guards, move!" Then the guards obeyed and did what they were told.

Chanyeol observed and widened his eyes so did others too!

"Baekhyun—"

"T-Taeyong? Lucas? M-Mark? T-Ten? And who is—?" He looked at Taemin.
The leader of the Heaven group answered and introduced, "Lee Taemin, I am the one who speaks to you, I'm the supervisor, Kim Heechul. It has been a long time since I ever heard about you and wanted to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you! Oh my god! You look adorable!" Taemin commented.

Baekhyun smiled, "Heechul! You sound familiar! Nice to meet you two and hello my favorite boys!"

4 NCT members tackled to hug Baekhyun, "we missed you so much!"

"I missed each of you too!" Baekhyun smiled, "wait, aren't you guys leviathan?"

Heechul shook his head no, "not really... they have it in their blood and be able to use the powers but they aren't pure leviathan like EXO. They're the angels like you and they will be the team that would be the best to cooperate with both of us while we are at the beginning of the adventure."

"Whoa... like me? Yah! Why didn't you tell me before!?" Baekhyun faked the cry.

"We are sorry, Hyung! You didn't ask!" Taeyong bowed.

"It was supposed to be 7 members of this group but one hasn't been found because it has not achieved the requirements so he needs to be proven that he would be worth for this team with you," Heechul asked. Baekhyun looked at Heechul and his instinct told him to look at Kai, "Kai... that's him..."

Everyone looked at Baekhyun, "what? I didn't say it and you already solved the clue?" Heechul gasped.

"Me?" Kai looked innocently confused, "yeah...! Well... I don't know, you described Kai very well. He is the one - I noticed it since we first met." Baekhyun approached Kai and cupped his cheek to observe, "once both get cured... I will guide this boy."

"Excellent! Wonderful choice!" Heechul clapped, Kai, blushed, and leaned into a touch, "r-really?"

Baekhyun nodded, "yeah, of course! Sadly now you have to stay... Chanyeol, will you come with us?"

Chanyeol scoffed in jealousy, "of course, I'm going with you anywhere to keep you safe." Chanyeol mumbled sassily. Everyone was so obvious with an arrogant attitude.