XVI

Baekhyun's POV:

The anger... I was standing here paralyzed until Luhan disappeared. The eyes in Chanyeol shot me like a bullet to go straight to the skull. I looked at him then bowed my head down apologetically; his expression changed from colder to less cold and pulled me so close and  then his masculine hand picked my chin up until our eyes met.

"Remember... for now, you are mine, no kisses from others... if they want to take you out, they need to have my approval or have me going with you. You know better than this."

"Chanyeol, I am yours, that's not what I mean... please don't be too hard on others nor on me." I whispered before leaning to kiss him but he shushed me with a finger on my lips and stopped me.

"It doesn't matter, what it matters now is that I have to protect what is mine. I am not gonna let my stupidness slip you out again. I can't even bear with it anymore, I can't even bear to see and imagine you with other men or have women in your arms."

I looked at him; silently... the king leaned in to kiss me; I closed my eyes and kissed back gently - his kisses were so addictive. Why do I fall for this one? It has been weeks and Chanyeol is treating me like I'm the one in the world.