VIII

(SMUT)

Chanyeol's POV:

I never saw anyone like this boy before, my lust is driving me crazy and I licked my lips. I will never get enough and started ahead.

Baekhyun whimpered, "daddy...?" He whispered.

Don't worry, just wait, I walked to the drawer to grab the black blindfold, "time to start our fifty shades of Chanbaek, hm?" I whispered and blindfolded him.

I could tell how tense he was. I went to get in front and used my claws to tear his tops apart, now the art is right there, perfect 3D and I am going to claim the perfectionist as mine.

I kissed his milky neck all over, how soft and placed my masculine hands-on latter's body to stroke; my ears are catching the sweet lewdly moan. Baekhyun lifted his ass, I picked his chin up to give me the delicious kisses.

In the beginning, it was so slow, smooth, and romantic but I sped up and increased the strength to make it go rough. My hands finally landed on the nice perky round ass, squeezing it and massaging it.

Baekhyun gave me the best French kiss for the third time, I pulled the lace to untie and dropped the panties on the floor, he is fully naked. He has a vagina instead, interesting. "Baby, you look hot like this, I'd fuck you so many times."
Baekhyun stammered, "daddy... fuck me instead." He squirmed again.

"Nah uh, you'll get your punishment now." I picked my belt up, "count up to 15 times, if you failed, we have to start over, understand?"

"Y-yes, sir!" He bit his swollen lip.

I went behind him, I whipped his butt-cheek, I heard the nice puppy yelp.

"1!
2!
Argh! 3!
Mmmf! 4-4!"

He kept counting while sobbing; he was very brave for a beginner. I used the key to uncuff him and laid him on the bed to massage his ass again while kissing his back. Baekhyun moaned and tightened himself again, he grabbed the pillows to squeeze.

I enjoyed it, I stopped, Baekhyun frowned, "w-why did you stop? I want more!"

"Fierce you are, beg me or I'll stop completely." I got up to strip off my clothes.

Baekhyun sounds like a professional beggar.

"Please, don't stop~ unblind me, I want to see your cock for me and have your huge member banging me harder until I can't feel my legs. I'll do whatever you want me to do with you, daddy. Just don't stop, I want you and I need it. I'm your little whore for this."

"Very well, my queen." I removed it and Baekhyun's red eyes from the tears look up at me before looking down to my abs then my cock, he gulped.

"I don't think I can handle nor it wouldn't fit me."

"Don't underestimate me, baby. Suck me now," I commanded him. Baekhyun nodded, I helped him to kneel and his hand grabbed my balls to rub while licking the tip before swirling.

He looked up at me so dirty, "you're doing good, put it in your mouth, and start to entertain me."

Baekhyun obeyed and adjusted the way he kneels and started to put my cock in his mouth as he took half of it then began to suck it deeply anyway.

The teeth rubbed the meat, the tongue and saliva made it so hot and wet; the crotch kept hitting down to the throat, I moaned and grabbed his hair to grip tightly. Baekhyun gagged as long as I thrust in his mouth.

"fuck... so fucking good."

My eyes closed and pulled his hair; My Baekhyun was so messed, he drooled and moaned and kept making the noise. Without a warning, I came in his mouth, he just swallowed it.