VI

"Then bring it on," Chanyeol let's go of Baekhyun, "give me your first shot~" he waited for the opponent to attack him first.

Chanyeol 2 as Taeyong started it basically before doing the hardest part, Chanyeol fought back~

Baekhyun was the one who was standing away from getting involved, he stopped the members first to calm down, they obeyed Baekhyun and still insulting each other.

Baekhyun saw Taeyong was so close to killing Chanyeol, he stopped him, "stop!" He yelped. Chanyeol was surprised that he saved the injured king.

Chanyeol healed quickly and pushed Baekhyun off, "let me do my job! He is the one you like, right?! Then shut up and let me do it!"

He attacked Taeyong and tried to eat him in his Leviathan way; Baekhyun stood up from the floor and pushed Chanyeol back, "at least Taeyong stopped so why can't you?!"

Chanyeol went back to normal, he stared at Baekhyun, Baekhyun averted, he helped two Kings to get up and sighed.
"I'm going to work on this project. So, it's a plan... 11 of you will face the punishment, I'm not staying here until after this week, I have two homes, they welcome me way better. You wanna know why I'm protecting them?

My instincts! I don't need more war as I know more is coming up and I want you both to reunite and cooperate! We all are monsters, aren't we? I-I know not all of us would."

Everyone stayed quiet and listened.

"I take it a yeah, come on, battle against each other later, you guys wouldn't want your decorations to be destroyed and fighting over me is the dumbest idea, what do you think my mom would do if she was alive? How would she feel when her "children" aka relatives fight against her wishes? I am useless, I am clueless, and I'm not exactly ready to face the supernatural world! But here I am, I'm working to adjust even I feel harmony as I feel like I belong to this world but... I don't want to be treated like I'm the toy here. I-I am something more than just children's materials! I am not afraid of each of you! I am not in war mood, boys! You go... and I'll meet you there after I end my private conversation with them."

NCT members and Taeyong hesitated, they accepted and left, Baekhyun pecked Taeyong's cheek, "don't worry, I promise I'll be there after this mess, okay?"

"O-okay!" Taeyong changed back to himself and vanished.

Baekhyun turned to EXO, "be thankful that I didn't force you to kiss my ass. You guys okay?" He walked to them to check their body to make sure nothing serious.

Lastly, he checked on Chanyeol, the king couldn't stop staring and spoke, "why...? Why did you do that? You're messing me up."

"As you did to me, I don't accept to be advantaged, Chan... allow me to rebuild some of these things that's what you want me to be." Baekhyun walked away to a broken glass of vases, he used Taeyeon's technique to put them back together and fixed everything as the decoration is now brand new. He turned, Chanyeol was standing in front of Baekhyun, the rest were gone off of their sight which they need to be alone.

"Chan? Are you done staring?"

"I will never get tired staring at an angel is very bold and fearless, love..." Chanyeol buries his face against Baekhyun's neck, "as you know... you can't replace me, don't say anything because your heart is beating non-rhythm and I already know what I want and who I want to be."

Baekhyun didn't move, he looked at Chanyeol who pulled back to look through the eyes, "Baekhyun... it's you, I want you even I fucked up as always. Still, I choose you to be my wife, you have no right to cancel it because if you continue, I as the best king shall announce my dating scandal with you and tell them that we are engaged."
"Chanyeol! That's not what I want!" Baekhyun protested.