XVII

Sehun's POV:

Since Baekhyun left after his uneasy predicament about one of us, I am not gonna lie... it might occur at any time, I still can't accept the truth that my crush is carrying Chanyeol's baby. He has gorgeous eyes, precious lips, everything is like a god to me. I decided to stalk them without telling them and hiding somewhere.

I was gonna greet him but Chanyeol insisted and both made out, it made me feel awkward and awful, my hands clenched into fists and my jawline tightened a bit, I knew something was gonna happen so I cooperated with a dark side of me to unleash and got them to flinch and looked at me.

"Peek a boo, I see you!" I inferred.

Baekhyun was sensing and was going to protect Chanyeol and Chanyeol was gonna protect Baekhyun, interesting... I guess they are already bonding. I envy Chanyeol and they were hugging each other to make sure none of them would get hurt or whatever they're thinking I'm planning to do.

"What do you want, Sehun?" Both asked.

"Play a game with you guys~ how about we play hide n' seek?! I wanna play with the perfect angel but we have the rules."

"If we say no?" Baekhyun asked; I saw Chanyeol's eyes glow fiercely in an aggressive way, my smirk gave them the devil vibe, my claws grew sharper, "it'll be a surprise especially that one," pointing out to Baekhyun.

"You..." Baekhyun walked quickly to slap me, I grabbed his wrist and twisted it, Baekhyun yelped and groaned in pain, and Chanyeol managed to bolt to me and bite me on my arm to cut it off in his leviathan form and took Baekhyun away as they escaped. I growled in pain, "YOU'LL PAY FOR IT!" my black blood as goo leaked but it doesn't affect me to die because I'm considered as immortal creature along with them. My arm started to move like a magnet and it connected and the cut also the bite mark started to disappear like I never got bitten before.

I became disappointed and felt the anger~ I can hear the whisper in my head by a female who offers me to have this form to make me stronger so I can take Baekhyun. At the same time, I feel this is not right, and uneasy~ I hope I don't get killed anyway, wait~ Nah, I can't die either way. I went back to normal and thought of how amusing Chanyeol reacted to bite me off to defend his prize. I already have a brilliant idea so I ran to tell Kai and a few other trustworthy gangs.

No one's POV:

"Guys! Guys! I have an idea! Plan A failed - Chanyeol managed to cut my arm after he bit me!"

"He what?! I thought he is on our side without hurting us! I am quite concerned, Baekhyun is very powerful... Chanyeol-Hyung is very bold this time and didn't care about us because of him!" Kai pouted, "I want that angel so bad but a bitch is also obsessed with him!"

"At least she made us a bit more stranger close to their level combined with the Leviathan breed," Sehun mumbled, others were listening as they felt extremely uneasy, yes, they are going to help but they aren't gonna hurt Baekhyun because to them, he is very precious plus a son of Lunar. They secretly will not allow them to execute the baby nor separated them either as they were secretly spying to gather information to snitch.

They were busy discussing the interesting mischievous plans.

A few weeks later, Baekhyun had morning sickness and became very fussy then acting so happy when he gets what he wants plus hormones are killing him sometimes.

Baekhyun, one day, went to the bathroom to brush his teeth as he looked at the mirror which he gained weight as nice healthy curvy legs even he's still petite because he works out carefully and Chanyeol often prohibited him from eating a lot of junks. He started to cry softly thinking he's ugly and fat.