VIIII

Baekhyun's POV:

Hearing him saying that - I want to swoon and scream like a crazy girl who received the love confession from her crush. I squealed a bit and smiled~

Both of us went inside and I let Chanyeol go. I greeted Kyungsoo who came back from somewhere, I decided to help him to unload everything plus if I were a queen, I'd provide what's the best for others, I don't know what my mom did. For so,e reason, I want to know more about her because I sensed we have so many things in common.

Kyungsoo was happy to have me alone, at last, we finished it and he dismissed me to rest. I walked carefully because my legs hurt, I stopped when I heard Chanyeol's voice who has a man to man conversation with Kris, I supposed? I took through the door gap and held my breath, I know Leviathan can be able to sense or hear the barest noise. I listened.

"You should confess fully from the bottom of your heart and propose him because it appears you fell over the heel for that latter."

"Yeah, how am I supposed to know that I love him deeply? I pity him... I can't love him... I won't, Kris. I don't want his hope to go too high as you know I need a perfect entertainer."

"What?! Are you insane?! Dude! You had sex with him, you told him that you love him and now you say you don't as long as you were pretending? You must be pretty stupid!"

"Because I want to, yes I'll make him a queen but it doesn't mean I really do and it is a short time for us to know each other. He was too irresistible, okay?! If you were in my shoe, you'll understand why."

"Well, basically I am already in your shoe! I look at Baekhyun, I adore him already! You saw Sehun and Kai, they fell in love with him as I can see through their system and the way they treated our future queen! Wow... tell him that you can't love him and fall for him! If he heard that you better Watch him crying and run away even he would have babies in his belly. You're fucking asshole for doing that! I will tell Kyungsoo to chop your dick off!" Kris left.

I stood there with the warm tears running down my cheeks, my heart broke to million pieces; I covered my mouth trying not to cry. I wiped my tears quickly and walked away, my chest tightened and I shouldn't care. I know I should have known that he was lying to me the whole time or is he pretending to show he is strong enough?

"Wait! Baekhyun!"

I pulled out the phone, I acted like I heard nothing not even knowing it, I dialed the number to call as I know who I need to talk with.

Kris pulled my shoulder and turned to look at each other, "you okay?"

"Me? Pfft! Yes, why?" I pressed the green call button and placed the phone against my ear - Kris stared at me doubtfully.

"Excúse me, Kris-Hyung... I'm on the phone and talk later!" I bolted off to grab my mom's journal aka my book then vanished as I told Taeyong, "T-Tae... I'm on my way to your kingdom alone. I can't stay... he hurts me again, I'll tell you everything..." I then burst out my tears.

Taeyong answered with a serious angry voice, "he did it again? I knew I shouldn't trust him for you! The doors are unlocked and you're welcome to stay in with us. We missed you already."

I smiled and stood then greeted the guards, they bowed and letting me go, "I'm here," I hung up and opened the door for me to enter.

Taeyong saw me, he ran to me, "Baekhyun!" He pulled me to hug deeply. I sobbed softly and hugged him back, "he took my virginity without the protection, lied to me saying he likes and loves me... he uses me as his sex toy and his entertainer."

Taeyong held me so close, "shh... it's so him... relax, come with me, we will sit down and drink warm tea to relax." Taeyong kisses my forehead, I nodded and wiped again. Both of us walked to meet others, they greeted me and gave me the group hug, Taeyong explained for me because my throat lumped from the pain I held back the tears and refused to cry till now.