❀ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

XX. Friends. Nothing more.

———————

———————

It was finally the hufflepuff vs gryffindor quidditch game, Celestia of course went to support her house but also for Harry. The weather was cold and rainy, meaning al the players had to have goggles and extra equipment for them during this time. Cedric was the hufflepuff seeker as well as Harry, they are both great players.

when celestia got ready for the game, she wore Adrian's jumper that was in her closet since it was cold outside. Lyra waited for her at the game since well, she has feelings for Cedric. So the good sister Celestia is, she's going to try to get them together.

as it strikes one of the golden quidditch rings and the clouds bloom with icy blue light. Far below, in the stands, rain lashes the sea of umbrellas. As one flies free, soaring end over end into the sky, the.. crown explodes and two Quidditch squads, Gryffindor in scarlet. Hufflepuff in canary yellow shoot into the air. Twin bludgers fire skyward, and the match is on.

Celestia watches closely as Harry flies, rain falling like needles before him, every dark cloud concealing potential danger. Beaters crisscross his path. A bludger whizzez past, then a second rockets directly at him. Harry ducks, watches the bludger shattered the broom of a hufflepuff beater . The Beater goes into a wild spiral, vanishes in the mist.

Celestia sees Harry going for the snitch as he goes up, Cedric is going for it as well. She's worried for both of them, as she sees Cedric's body going down. Celestia grabbed Lyra's hand tightly as she also sees Harry going down. Dumbledore stopped the game, Hufflepuff was winning.

Cedric and Harry were quickly rushed to the hospital wing, celestia followed after them. She rushed to Cedrics bed, he was fast asleep. Celestia put her warm hand to touch his forehead. She sees Madame Pomfrey coming to his bed.

"He would be fine, just a couple of injuries. Dont worry about it too much, sweetheart." She spoke to the young girl.

"Should I send a letter to my parents?" Celestia asked.

"Oh don't worry about that... we already got it covered dear." Madame Pomfrey said as she also went to attend Harry as Celestia followed behind.

"Looks a bit peaky, doesn't he?" Ron says.

"Peaky? What d'you expect him to look like? He fell fifty feet." Fred said.

"Yeah, c'mon, Ron. We'll walk you off the Astronomy Tower and see how you come out looking." George said as Celestia notices Harry opening his eyes.