❀ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

IV. hopeless

 hopeless

the match started just when celestia and lyra arrived at the slytherin tower. this is one of the first time she ever went to a quidditch game. so she was quite excited to say at least. she stopped daydreaming when she heard lee jordan.

"hello, and welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season! Today's game Slytherin versus Gryffindor!" lee jordan says through the microphone he had.

the slytherin house said a bunch of "boos!" or groans. while celestia just laughed at them since she thought it was dumb, that they take everything seriously.

the players take their positions in the air. she sees a couple of people she knew. oliver wood, the weasley twins, the girls on the gryffindor team and happy potter. marcus flint, adrian pucey, terence higgs.

Gryffindor takes possession of the ball and a chaser, angelina johnson , zooms past Slytherins towards their goal, and throws the ball, and scores! There is a ding.

"Angelina Johnson scores! 10 points for Gryffindor!" lee says. as the slytherin house groaned, their house was losing.

Slytherin takes possession of the Quaffle. Bletchley passes to Captain Marcus Flint. Flint dodges people and throws for the Gryffindor hoops. Oliver appears and whacks the ball away with his broom. He smirks at Flint, who glares. Johnson and KATIE BELL pass the Quaffle back and forth as they strategize to score. Johnson takes it, throws, and once again scores!

The Slytherins decide to get messy. They dodge, kick, and try to score. Once again, Oliver blocks.

adrian had the ball when marcus come next to him.

"Give me that!" marcus says.

In which ended up hitting oliver, slytherin house laughs.
celestia winced at the action.

"isn't that consider cheating?" celestia asks lyra.

"Who cares? We have a better chance to win." lyra says as she pays her attention back to the game.

celestia sighs as she stands up to leave.

"where are you going?" lyra asks her.

"oh I have to go, I have school work to catch on." celestia says.

lyra nods as celestia leaves while on her way. she bumps into someone. in which ended up both on the floor.

"oh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to." the person says.

"oh don't worry about it." celestia says as she walks away.

when she arrived at the common room. she was met with hufflepuff girls coming her way. she feel anxious about it. she didn't do well with big crowds. celestia was filled with girls asking her questions.

"I heard Adrian pucey is crushing on you."

"he scored just for you."

"A slytherin likes you?"

"what is Cedric going to say about this."

"Girls honestly I really don't care, now if you mind I would like to go to my dorm and study." celestia says.

just when she was reading her way, she was was stopped by cedric.

"I told you to not get with any slytherin." cedric says.

"bloody hell cedric, I'm not with him." she says.

in which she just rolls her eyes and headed to her dorm and closed her door.

she just wants to be alone like how she was before. she wanted nothing to do with anybody. celestia didn't even find adrian attractive like that. she just wanted to fall asleep and not be disturbed by anyone.

she puts on some comfortable clothes and lay down in her bed. celestia wanted someone to be there for her but she always keep pushing people away. the girl wished she wasn't how she always acted. always wanted to be loved by everyone but now it's different now. they all hate her somehow. always wished she had the spotlight instead of Cedric. but she knew it would never happen.

—-

AUTHORS NOTE ⤵️

sorry this a short chapter. hopefully it talked about how she feels. Anyways I'm going to write the next chapter now :).