❀ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

——

——

when cedric was born, his parents were finally happy.his mother sydney was filled with joy and happiness while his father amos didn't want to be involved with his wife only his son. they ended up divorcing a year later. amos wanted to forget about everything and went to visit Spain. that's when he met carolina. They fell in love and married a year later. they had celestia diggory. cedric loved his step-sister with his entire heart. all the times they spent together, as celestia grew older. her parents cared about cedric more.leading her to hate him instead of loving him.

she knew everyone favored him somehow. girls and guys. when she met sydney. sydney treated her more like a daughter then her mother did. celestia grew closer to the woman. the only person who helped her with everything was sydney.

when she was accepted to hogwarts it was a joyful night. she was excited, sydney wanted to help. they got everything ready. the day she was sorted into hufflepuff, she hated it. Not only she didn't think she had the traits, her step-brother was in hufflepuff. so means he would always have the spotlight. but she learned she didn't need spotlight, she made a reputation about herself since first year. she didn't care, but that made cedric worried. not only his step sister didn't like him, she was known for being a sassy bitch to everyone in the school minus the professors. she changed.

—-

AUTHORS NOTE ⤵️

there it is the epilogue, hope it explains more about her story!