❀ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

X. crushes

—-SEPTEMBER 1st

—-
SEPTEMBER 1st

celestia hates waking up early in the morning. More if it's during school season, she wasn't ready to see adrian. Since we'll the awkward conversations they always have, she wanted to wait until the right time to tell him how she felt. But knowing celestia, it would take years.

they were going to be late, everyone got to the train station by 10:58. Everyone hurriedly went through the brick wall, muggles looked at them confused but mind their own business. Celestia said he goodbyes to the weasleys as she gave her stuff to the man and climbed up to the hufflepuff compartments. Cedric is waiting for her.

"how was your summer?" cedric asked his step sister.

"It was okay, and yours?" she asked him.

"boring, I didn't have anyone to argue with." he smirked at her.

"But sydney misses you a bunch." cedric says.

"Aw, I miss Sydney. How's dad?" she asks.

"He still sick but he's getting better." cedric said finishing off their conversation.

celestia nodded her head as she leaned back to the chair and closed her eyes. The ride to Scotland would be long so might as well sleep.

—-

when they arrived at their destination. Celestia was quick to get off the train, she was excited for Ginny. while she was looking for the boys, she spotted Ginny with Hermione. Celestia made her way to them.

"Hey, what's wrong?" celestia asked the two concerned girls.

"Ronald and Harry weren't on the train this morning, we don't know where they are." Hermione said.

celestia started getting worried for the two poor boys. they probably couldn't make it through the brick wall on time.  She reassured to them, Harry and Ron were going to be okay as the other two girls nodded. the three girls made their way through and arrived at the castle. Ginny went with hagrid as she was a first year, as for the other two girls went to their own separate house.

while Celestia waited for Dumbledore to start his speech for the first years. When he was done, she was walking back to her dorm when she bumped into someone.

"Ow."

"I'm so sorry."  the person responded.