❀ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

XV. petrified

 petrified

——-

"I... I can explain but I have to go it's urgent." Celestia says running away from Adrian.

She made her way to the girls bathroom again. She couldn't find Harry and Ron anywhere. Hermione never left the restroom. Celestia heard voices coming from the restroom.

"Hermione, come out. We've got loads to tell you!" says Harry.

"Go away!"

"Ahh! Wait till you see. It's awful! He- ha, ha, he- hee!" Moaning myrtle laughed.

"Hermione? A-a re you okay?" Ron asked concern.

"Do you remember me telling you that the Polyjuice Potion was only for human transformations? It was cat's hair I plucked off Millicent Bulstrode's robes. Look at my face." Hermione said coming out the stall with a cat face.

"Oh my... what can we do so it would go away?" Celestia asked Hermione.

"We would just have to wait." Hermione said.

——-

They ended up taking Hermione to the hospital. She kept throwing up fur balls. When they we're heading to their common rooms, celestia spotted water all over the floor. It was coming from the bathroom, where they were before.

"Looks like Moaning Myrtle's flooded the bathroom." says Harry disgusted.

"Oooh, oooh, ooooh, huh– huh. Come to throw something else at me?" Myrtle cried.

"Oh no no, who threw something at you?" Celestia asked.

"I- I don't know."

"Why would I throw something at you?" said Harry.

"Don't ask me! Here I am, minding my own business, and someone thinks it's funny to throw a book at me." Myrtle said.

"But, it can't hurt if someone throws something at you. I mean, it'll just go right through you." Said Ron.

"Ron, what?"

"Sure! Let's all throw books at Myrtle because she can't feel it! Ten points if you get through her stomach! Fifty points if it goes through her head!"

"But, who threw it at you, anyway?"

"I don't know, I didn't see them. I was just sitting in the Ubend thinking about death - aah - and it fell through the top of my head. Uhhuh. Whoo-oooh-whoooo..." Myrtle went to the toilet as they left the bathroom.