❀ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

XI. new players

 new players

—-

during celestia's free time, herself and hermione decided to go to the courtyard and study. she felt awful for how the way she talked to adrian. herself wanted to apologize but didn't get the courage to do so. hermione told her Harry was going to be at practice so he wouldn't be able to join them, ron came in a few minutes to study. When she sees the gryffindor and slytherin quidditch team arguing.

"not this again." celestia sighed.

Ron seemed to noticed as well.

"Oh no, I smell trouble." ron said.

the kids went up to the both teams, only hearing a few things they were discussing about.

"Quidditch practice." said flint. celestia hated this slytherin in particular.

"I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today." said oliver.

"Easy, Wood. I've got a note."

"I, Professor Severus Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice today, owing to the need to train their new Seeker." You've got a new Seeker. Who?" oliver said finishing off reading the note.

"Malfoy?" said harry disbelief.

"That's right. And that's not all that new this year." said Malfoy.

"Those are Nimbus Two Thousand and Ones! How did you get those?" Ron was shocked.

"A gift from Draco's father." said adrian.

"You see Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best." Draco said trying to brag.

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got it on pure talent." said hermione.

"No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood!" said Draco.

"You'll pay for that one, Malfoy. Eat slugs!" Ron exclaimed.

when celestia heard the words come out of the boy mouth. The first thing that came up to her head was to punch him. And she did. Just when she was about to throw another punch, celestia felt someone picking her up and dragging her away.

"Hey! Drop me right now." celestia yelled at the person.

"No because it's not worth it." said the person.