❀ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

VII. happy ending

 happy ending

—-

when celestia heard the news the next morning. she was grateful since the trio survived. but harry and Ron were injured, she was worried. celestia was quick to see ron and Harry, they were okay. the rest of the day, she went to her normal classes.

for dinner, everyone was making rumors about the trio. celestia was quick to shut them down and tell them it was something else. she couldn't bare her own house being noisy about the situation. so she just ignore them until Professor dumbledore made his speech.

"Another year gone. And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding, and the points stand thus. In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points. Third place, Hufflepuff, with 352 points. In second place, Ravenclaw, with 426 points. And in first place, with 472 points, Slytherin House." dumbledore announced.

everyone in slytherin house cheered.

"Yes, yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last minute points to award. To Miss Hermione Granger, for the use of cool intellect when others were in great peril, 50 points. Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years...50 points. And third, to Mr. Harry Potter, for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house 60 points."

"And finally, it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom." dumbledore said.

"Assuming that my calculations are correct, I believe that a change of direction is in order. Gryffindor wins the House Cup!"

the gryffindor house cheered in success as for the other house sat in disappointment. celestia could care less, she enjoyed her dinner as much as she could. herself was proud of the three. when everyone was done, they all go to their common rooms.

celestia made her way through the crowd and went to her dorm. she didn't want to be around Hufflepuffs crying.
the girl decided to pack her stuff and get ready for later on.

—-

The outdoor train station. Students are walking around, getting in the train. celestia is with her owl and suitcase, she hasn't spoken to cedric in days. in which she thought it was weird. she's also haven't talked to adrian, well he did have a girlfriend so she guessed it was that. she was interrupted by three screaming children coming her way.

"celestia!" Hermione yelled as the other two boys followed behind her.

"yes?" she responded.

"thank you for helping us, we appreciate it a lot. we were wondering if.. you wanted to stay in contact with us? it's okay if you don't want to." said harry.

"sure that would be okay. now I think it's better for you guys to get on the train before it leaves." she said.

the three run to the compartments and celestia sat in one of them by herself. she hears the train whistles and thinks to herself.

"cant wait until I'm home." she thought to herself.

—-
the end of the philosophers stone.

AUTHORS NOTE ⤵️

there it is my loves! the next few days it would be hard for me to update since I have school.  but anyways new characters coming soon :)