❀ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

XXI. buckbeak

 buckbeak

—————————

It was just a dream.

That never happened, Adrian breaking off their fake relationship you can call it. Celestia woke up by her bed. There was a note on her bedside table.

You fell asleep while we were studying, I brought you to your common room. Cedric was the one to put you into bed, oh yeah. He's okay, he got released yesterday night. Dont worry about me, I'm fine alright.

A.P

Two weeks before the end of term, the sky lightened suddenly to a dazzling, opaline white and the muddy grounds were revealed one morning covered in glittering frost. Inside the castle, there was a buzz of Christmas in the air. Professor Flitwick, the Charms teacher, had already decorated his classroom with shimmering lights that turned out to be real, fluttering fairies. The students were all happily discussing their plans for the holidays.

Ron, Hermione, and Celestia had decided to remain at Hogwarts, and though Ron said it was because he couldn't stand two weeks with Percy, Hermione insisted she needed to use the library, Celestia didn't want to see family at all since what happened with her father. Harry wasn't fooled; they were doing it to keep him company, and he was very grateful.

There was another trip to hogsmeade on the very last weekend of the term.

Hermione telling Celestia about the gifts she would get for her parents. Celestia gave her galleons to Ron, so he can buy something for his family. She has been to hogsmeade before, with Adrian.

The day of the hogsmeade trip, Harry told her he was going to sneak in with his invisibility cloak. She told him to tell the twins so they can help him, but the stubborn Harry is. He didn't wanted to bother them.

She spent her time by the library, alone. Celestia realized she hasn't been alone by herself in a while. Celestia wanted peaceful time.

While she was reading someone interrupted her.

"Ahem."

Celestia looked up to see Terence Higgs.

"Hi! I'm Terence Higgs." He said as he put his hand out for her to shake it.

"Oh, I'm Celestia-" As she shakes his hand.

"Oh, I know. Adrian talks about you all the time, it's really bloody annoying." Terence said as he sat down in a chair that was free in front of her.