❀ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

XVIII. boggart

 boggart

————-

The train ride to hogwarts was far away. Cedric was too busy talking to his friends. Celestia just read a book, she didn't had anything to do. She was wrapped up in a blanket with a random sweatshirt she found in her room. It was cold in her compartment. She was too busy reading to not noticed Cedric comes back and locks the door of the compartment.

"What's wrong?" Celestia asked closing her book as she wrapped the blanket tightly around her as it started to get colder.

"Dementors." Cedric says as he sat next to her.

They both stayed silent as they hear the dementors coming down the hallway. The dementor seemed to passed their compartment as they let out a huge relief.

"Are you okay?" Cedric asked her.

She nodded and lay her head back into the couch. She felt light headed. Celestia does remember eating something fast.

"You sure? I can ask the professor down the hall, if he can give you some chocolate?" Cedric asked her.

They noticed the teacher he was talking about came to their compartment and handed her a chocolate frog.

"Chocolate. Eat. It'll help." said the professor.

"Thank you." she ate it and felt herself relax.

The professor left, for the rest of the ride. Cedric stayed by her the entire time. When they reached Hogwarts, it was raining still. Cedric and her ride the same carriage since she doesn't have any friends in hufflepuff. They do the same routine they always do before the first day.

They all go to the great hall and everyone sat with their houses. She sees the professor that helped her sitting beside Professor Snape.

"Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts! I have a few things to say, before we become befuddled by our excellent feast. I myself am particularly looking forward to the flaming kiwi cups, which, while some what treacherous for those of us with facial hair..." Dumbledore announced.

"Mm. Yes. First, I'm pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin, who has kindly consented to fill the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts. Good luck to you,Professor."

Everyone cheered and clapped knowing he would be a good DADA professor so far.

"As some of you may know, Professor Kettleburn, our Care of Magical Creatures teacher for many years,has decided to retire in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs. Fortunately, I'm delighted to announce that his place will be filled by none other than our own Rubeus Hagrid!"