❀ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

VI. awkward

 awkward

—-

the next morning when celestia woke up, it was days after Christmas. she's been spending her time with the two younger boys. celestia has grown to like both of them. most of the time she spent her time in the library. now that's where she is. studying for her exams she has soon.

you can say her studying was the best thing for her since it was the only time she had alone.

"do you mind if I sit here?" someone asked in which made celestia look up.

it was adrian with his school bag.

"Yeah sure." celestia moved her bag that was in the free seat.

they continued studying in comfortable silence.

"how you been?" he asked her.

"I... been great." she said.

they sat in awkward silence.

"that's nice um I wanted to ask if you-" he was cutoff by someone.

" adrian come on let's go, you promised me a date." the girl said.

"alice this is celestia, celestia this is alice. my girlfriend" he said ashamed.

"such a pleasure to meet you, adrian has talked so much about you." alice said as she leaned against the table. celestia just nodded because she really didn't care.

"alright come on, let's go." alice said leaving celestia alone.

celestia didn't need to feel jealous. she has nearly met the guy. the girl hasn't even talked to him since months ago. plus she had other things to focused on. for example helping harry, ron and hermione. as the trio sat beside her.

In the library. Harry, Ron and celestia are seated, reading. Hermione comes up with a huge book. She thumps it onto the table. Harry jumps.

"I had you looking in the wrong section! How could I be so stupid? I checked this out a few weeks ago for a bit of light reading." hermione said.

"This is light?" ron asked her.

hermione glares at him and continues.

"Of course! Here it is! "Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Philosopher's Stone!" hermione said reading off the book.