❀ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

XII. the party

  the party

——

celestia loves the weekend meaning no school but there's was also a quidditch game she had to attend. She was going to support harry and the gryffindor team. when the game started, Slytherins was winning by a few points.

Adrian has the ball and tries to shoot, but fails. Katie hell gets the ball, but flint took it away from her. As Flint and Adrian work together and shoot. Scoring. The whole slytherin team celebrating them scoring.

she saw Adrian looking at her after he scored, she looked down. On the other side of the gryffindor tower was Alice. Alice saw when Adrian looked at Celestia instead of her, she was pissed by the look of her face. Lyra saw the adrian moment and smiled. When she saw the look of Alice's face, she laughed.

Back to celestia, she saw the bulger chasing harry. She grew worried because it hit olivers broom and he fell down. She closed her eyes at that, hermione and Ron were next to her.

"Harry's got himself a rogue Bludger! That's been tampered with, that has!" says Hagrid.

"I'll stop it." ron said confidently.

"No! Even with a proper wand it's too risky. You could hit Harry!" says Hermione.

"Harry Potter has caught the Snitch! Gryffindor wins!" Lee jordan announced as the three teenagers and hagrid raised down the stairs.

"Finite incantatem!" shouts Hermione.

when they reach Harry, his whole arm was broken. Celestia winced at the scene.

"Are you okay?" Ron asks.

"No, I think my- I think my arm's broken." says Harry.

Celestia sees the rest of the teachers come in running.

"Not to worry, Harry. I will fix that arm of yours straight away." says Lockhart.

"No, not you."

"Oh, poor boy doesn't know what he's saying. Now, this... won't hurt a bit. Brackium emendo!"

Everyone winced at the action. Harry's arm was more broken.

"Ah, yes, well, ha, that can sometimes happen, um, butuh, the point is, uh,...you can no longer feel any pain, and, heh- very clearly, the bones are not broken." says Lockhart.

"Broken? There's no bones left!" hagrid exclaimed.

They actually end up taking Harry to the hospital wing.

"Oh, Mr. Malfoy, stop making such a fuss, you can go. Out of my way. Out of my way! Should've been brought straight to me. I can mend bones in a heartbeat- but growing them back..."