❀ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

XVI. everyone is okay

 everyone is okay

———

Adrian stayed the night with Celestia. He didn't wanted to leave her alone by herself. Her head rested on his lap while he leaned back into his chair. They both fell asleep late, Celestia was worried about Hermione. Adrian woke up the next morning, they had school. He felt celestia wake up.

"Good morning." Adrian said to her.

"Morning, what time is it?" Celestia asked covering her mouth as she yawn.

"It's past 6, do you want to go to your classes today? So you can distract yourself?" Adrian asked her.

"I guess." She said looking over at Hermione.

"She would be okay, I promise you. Besides school is almost over." Adrian told her in which she nodded in agreement.

"I really hope so."

——-

Celestia went to all her classes, of course she did shower and had some food before hand. She was still worried about Hermione, Adrian told her she would be okay. She saw the two boys again, and hugged them. Telling them to not do it again, it was too dangerous. The boys told her they were fine, She got to see Ginny again.

She has missed the girl, she used to talk to. Celestia got to see her friends, Lyra, Aalia and Dakota. Even Blaise and Theo, in which she thought it was funny at the memory when she saw them again. They were having a good fight, in which ended up food over her shirt. The boys apologize over and over again. Dakota was pissed off with her little brother for doing the food fight in the first place.

Adrian help her clean herself since he was in the same room as her. They kept laughing at each other as she threw napkins at adrian. Celestia seemed to forget about the situation until it was dinner time. Everyone she hasn't seen in a while because they were petrified. Hermione wasn't one of them.

"Welcome back, Sir Nicholas!" said a hufflepuff student.

"Thank you!"

"Good evening, Sir Nicholas!"

"Good,evening!"

"Harry- it's Hermione!" Neville yelled.

Hermione seemed to find Harry and Ron as she ran to hug them both.

"Uhh-um... Welcome back, Hermione." Ron stutter.

"It's good to be back! Congratulations! I can't believe you solved it! Where's Celestia?" Hermione asked the two boys.

"She's at the hufflepuff table!" Harry said as Hermione went to hug her.

"So good to see you! Welcome back Hermione." Celestia says as she hugged the girl.

"Thank you so much for staying with me through the days. Madam Pomfrey said you stayed very night." said Hermione.

"Don't worry about it okay!"

"Could I have your attention, please?" Professor Mcgonagall said.

Hermione went back to her seat as celestia felt someone staring at her. She looked back and sees Adrian looking at her. They both smiled and payed attention to Dumbledore.

"Before we begin the feast, let us have a round of applause for Professor Sprout and Madame Pomfrey, whose Mandrake juice has been so successfully administered to all who had been Petrified. Also, in light of the recent events, as a school treat, all exams have been canceled." Dumbledore announced.

As everyone cheered around celestia, she sees Hermione whisper. "Oh no" Hermione says to herself.

"Sorry I'm late! The owl that delivered my release papers got all lost and confused. Some ruddy bird called Errol. And I'd just like to say that aif it hadn't been for you, Harry, and Ron, Hermione,and Celestia. o' course, I woulduh- I'd still be you-know-where, so I- I'd just like to say 'Thanks." Hagrid said.

"Well, there's no Hogwarts without you, Hagrid" said Harry as he hugged him, everyone cheered for him.

—————

AUTHORS NOTE ⤵️

And that's a wrap for Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets. Wooho, they all are happy. Or are they? Anyways Celestia and Adrian seemed to be friends now :) guess who's going to ruin that 🙃