𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 [𝙏𝙒]

[ATTENTION - TRIGGERING WARNING]
This will contain explicit content about attempted suicide and there will be mentions of depression and anxiety.

Overall this chapter is really based on angst and might not be comfortable for some people, please do NOT read it you are not confrtable with the topics stated above.

Not edited, so please forgive my typos, they'll be corrected as soon as I'll have the time to reread this.

And grab some tissues, this is almost 3k long, I had to made two parts, here's the first one. Please enjoy(?)

Yeah, I'd rather be a lover than a fighter
'Cause all my life, I've been fighting
Never felt a feeling of comfort, oh
And all this time, I've been hiding
And I never had someone to call my own, oh nah
I'm so used to sharing
Love only left me alone
But I'm at one with the silence

I found peace in your violence
Can't tell me there's no point in trying
I'm at one, and I've been quiet for too long

¬Silence (Marshmello, Khalid)

[February 2018]

Yuri stood in front of the door, dry tears because of the cold winter air on her cheeks. She knocked on the door already twice and she was ready to knock another time when the door opened.

"Yuri?" Taehyung asked surprised when he opened the door of the recording studio, Jimin sitting on a couch inside the room, noticing the presence of the girl.

"Hi. I-I'm sorry I didn't call you before, but I didn't know who else to go to, or speak with." She started and sniffed a few times, tired of crying probably. Then her eyes landed on Jimin who waved his hand. "You're already busy. I'm sorry for disturbing you, I'll come by another time."

She said and turned around, ready to leave just the same way she arrived, but Taehyung grabbed her elbow to stop her and dragged her inside the room. He lead her to the chair near the piano and made her sir down.

"There's nothing urgent right now, we were just rehearsing a few lines. We were about to leave anyway." Taehyung said and bend down to take a closer look to her face.

He stood up again and turned around to look at Jimin, telling him to go ahead with the others first and that he'll go back to the dorm later.

Yuri kept looking at the floor, not raising her head once.

"We're alone now, you can tell me what's wrong." Taehyung was worried. He knew this wasn't exactly a good phase of his best friend's life, but it was the first time she presented herself at his door unannounced. "Yuri." He tried again and was surprised when she hugged him and started crying out loud.

"I'm a bad person." He could hear her broken words, already knowing what it was about. Him again.

It has been almost a month, but Yuri still couldn't move on.

"Shh, it's alright. You did the best you could do. Sometimes we meet the right person at the wrong time, if you're meant to be, then you'll be together." He said and moved a hand through her hair, trying to reassure her.