𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘪 𝘪𝘯 𝘓𝘈

A/N

This was supposed to be longer and with much more content, but I don't think a 10k chapter would be welcomed so here we go with just 2.5k for now.

These are like short one shots, the first part is Yuri with Jennie and the second one is Yuri with Taehyung.

I haven't edited all the parts, so you might find some typos, mistakes or other things here and there, and I'm sorry in advance.

Any doubt, feel free to ask, more updates will come in a few days.

_______________
____________________
_______________

[Parts]

1. Yuri with Jennie at Coachella

2. Yuri with Taehyung

_______________
____________________
_______________

{1}

_______________
____________________
_______________

"When are you going back?" Jennie asked when she saw Yuri walking closer to her. The loud music in the background was still leaving some space for her voice to be heard despite not screaming while talking.

Yuri looked at her while getting close, raising her forearm, and resting it on Jennie's waist when she was close enough to stand right in front of her. She looked at their friends and then her eyes lingered again on Jennie.

"I don't know, maybe right after the Met. I need to visit my father before going back home." She leaned closer to Jennie's face, just to make sure she could hear her.

"Fai said he wanted to meet you again before you left. What are you gonna do?"

"I don't know. I have to get ready for the MET and then I'll think about it, but I'm on a tight schedule so I'll be hard to meet him again before I leave." Yuri shrugged her shoulders.

"The first thing he asked when I met him the other night was if you were going to come too, because he missed his annoying little monster."

"Oh God, why is he still calling me little monster."

"It's cute, you know. He just wants to meet his friend. You should find some free time. At the best invite him to Korea sometime."

"Really, Jen? Really?" Was all Yuri asked before looking away while rolling her eyes.

"Why? Is it because you two were ho-"

"Unnie, stop this please. We're friends and he knows it."

"Whatever. Anyways, did you call unnie? She asked me at least ten times if you were fine and if you were hurting somewhere, she's more scared than you about your baby, she's probably gonna steal it and raise it herself." Jennie joked and Yuri laughed at her words. Jisoo could go berserk when it was about Yuri and looking after her pregnancy needs.

If Taehyung was not around, then either Jisoo or Rosé were.

Jisoo even debated if she should fly to LA with Yuri, but she sat down when Jennie said she would look after Yuri in LA and she didn't need to worry.

"Sure, mom." Jennie rolled her eyes when she heard Yuri, and folded her arms. But she didn't step away or move to get Yuri's hand away from her cold skin. Her hand was warm, it was a nice feeling considering it was getting cold outside.