𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺 - 𝘺𝘶𝘳𝘪

A/N
Sorry for eventual typos, I read this part like four times and I'm still not sure as English is not my first language.
Please enjoy.

***

[PART 1]

[Jisoo]

"Before our debut, Yuri was really anxious, so she often came to sleep in my bed."

"One night she even told me how she feared not being good enough to debut and cried almost all night long, she fell asleep when the sun was almost up."

[Jennie]

"Yuri really worried me when she was introduced to us, she was like stepping foot out of your safe/comfort zone. It always used to be just the four of us till she came and we were not expecting it at all."

"She was really shy and didn't really speak aside introducing herself and when we asked her something."

"I think, in a way or another, she reminded me of when I first entered the company and I wanted her to don't feel so pressured, so I tried to become her friend."

[Yuri]

"Jisoo was the first person who talked to me after we were introduced, I still think she was really careful with her words because there was a strong aura in the room and everything was awkward, but she stood up as the oldest and asked me about myself."

"I was happy when she did that."

"Then it was Jennie who came to me, I think she gave me the biggest support, she told me she knew what it meant to have just entered a company."

"For me, everything was new, I used to have to model, so I was used to having to walk straight in heels and work out for most of the day, but when I moved to YG I had to sing and practice dances and I really lacked a lot in terms of dance for the first months."

[Lisa]

"I was really happy to have someone younger in the group, I liked how everyone used to be careful around me and they all helped me out so much and I wanted to know what it feels to be the one to help."

"So I was really happy when Yuri entered the door, even if I didn't know what to do or to say at first."

"We used to go to take Japanese classes together and we eventually got closer as in that moment of the day it was just the two of us."

[Rosé]

"The first time I talked to Yuri I was trying to intimidate her, I didn't know what kind of person she was and I was like wondering if she was actually some bad person who we couldn't get along with, it used to be the four of us and we just clicked with each other."

"We didn't expect to click with Yuri too, even if it took some time, at the end we were five sisters and no more just four."

"After about three months of when she was added to our group, she came to me to ask me if I could help her with a choreography and I think that night, when we stayed up till morning to practice, something changed."