𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘬𝘱𝘰𝘱#3

A/N

I-

I just-

Actually I don't really know what I did but whatsoever.

Enjoy.

I guess...

Heavy rumors spread among netizers after YG Entertainment announced Yuri's solo promotions are over

On April 12th YG Entertainment released an official statement announcing the end of Yuri's solo promotions for her soloist comeback, after just ten days.

In just a few days, the issue has got much more attention than expect and fans are extremely angry after the claims made by four reporters working under Dispatch.

The four reporters took a big step by publishing news regarding Yuri's condition and the speculations on why her promotions lasted for such a short period of time.

'She looks different(?), she looks happier and seems glowing? Maybe this is a hint on why she has finished her promotions so soon'

'Image an idol having her first comeback 2 years after debut and making the promotions last 10 days, Yuri must be having something big going on for this. Fans claimed she seems happier, is there a secret why she's happier?'

'Not sure if Yuri is dating, but maybe we should wonder if she was not performing alone on stage, aside her backup dancers obviously'

'Yuri's case seems similar to when Hyuna left Wonder Girls, is it because of the same reason? Being pregnant?'

To worsen the situation many netizers seemed to side with the reports and spread the rumors further.

Fans were not happy and demanded YG Entertainment to take instant action against the rumors spread, asking to protect the idol's privacy.

What fo you think about it?