𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘬𝘱𝘰𝘱#1

(Video of the 10 richest female idols up for you to see)

BLACKPINK YURI AND LISA ARE THE ONLY 3RD GENERATION IDOLS IN THE 'TOP 10 RICHEST FEMALE KPOP IDOLS'

BLACKPINK members are knows for always rooting big brands and having branded items.

So fans aren't surprised to see two of them in the top 10 richest kpop female idols.

Lisa ranked 10th with a net worth of $11.5 millions (US DOLLARS), meanwhile Yuri ranked 8th with a net worth of $14.5 millions (US DOLLARS). Jennie ranked 11th with a net worth of $11 millions (US DOLLARS).

Fans are surprised and confused at the difference in the net worth of the girls despitsince they are in the same group.

Some fans also explained how Yuri didn't attend many fashion shows but her collection of handbags for the brands she sponsors are going sold out in a few hours after she's seen with them.

In the past Yuri sponsored Versace, one of the Italian's most famous brands. She's currently sponsoring Louis Vuitton, she signed a contract at the end of last year.

At the start of 2020 the confirmed brands she's sponsoring aside Louis Vuitton are:
Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger, Dolce&Gabbana, Guess and The North Face.

She even surpassed a for of 2nd generation idols and fans think that by the next year she might actually enter the top 5.

Aside her endorsements, Yuri also has one of the best selling singles in kpop, making it reach sales almost as a whole group single.

What do you think about it?
Share your opinion with us.