Chapter 33 - Flash Forward

I woke up to a soft knock at our door. I sat up. All the girls were deep asleep. I was a light sleeper and kept waking up all night. I even woke up with Soo Min laughing to herself last night.

I shuffled my way to the front door and opened it slightly. Minho, Stan's boyfriend, was standing there. He pushed the door open and made his way through without a word.

Taemin shyly followed from behind.

"Good morning to you, too." I sneered at Minho. I smiled sweetly at Taemin.

"Where are the others? We need to leave soon. We have to find Stan and head back to the future so that we can train you." Minho commanded.

"Chill, it looks to me we have plenty of time. 5 years to be exact. Besides didn't you guys say a friend of yours met her?  Why don't you guys just call him?"

"Wait, how did you know that?" Minho asked surprised.

"Well, you weren't exactly whispering. Also, Soo Min is Korean and heard everything, duh." I was so over this guy's attitude. I just wanted to find Stan and go home right after. No way in hell was I going to help Minho catch this Jiyeon bitch. She can eat Minho for breakfast for all I care. 

"I tried to call him. His number isn't the same one I have. We were up all night trying to figure a way to find my friend. We were always on tour and had busy schedules so I don't remember where he lives at the moment." Taemin said in discontent.

"Oh, I see. Well, let me wake the other girls."

"There's another thing. I don't want to alarm you, though you should know it's been almost a month since Stan got here." Taemin said.

I turned around in a flash, "What!? You said we got here on the same day!"

"I thought we were. It seems like Lisa was pretty weak already from the first trip." Taemin said sheepishly.

"Oh, no! I'm so sorry! I totally messed up!" A clear delightful voice rang through.

I turned and Lisa was there with messy hair and her giant eyes filled with tears. Seeing a kid's face about to cry always makes my heart go soft and feel dumb for being the culprit.

"Don't worry! I'm sorry, too. I should be more careful with what I say. I'm just worried and stressed about Stan is all."

Lisa nodded and wiped her tears away. I walked over to her and awkwardly pat her head. "I'll get the others."

I walked in the room to see Nessa already dressed and Juli putting on her shirt. "Did you guys hear all of that?"

They nodded simultaneously. Soo Min was still sleeping and snoring. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at her face. That's what she gets for waking me up at 4 am, I thought. Soo Min shoots up and screams, "Save the kittens from the lava!"

I scanned her and shook my head in disappointment. "The boys are here. They need us to get ready to go find Stan."

Soo Min slowly got up, grabbed her clothes, and headed to the bathroom like a zombie.

I grabbed my clothes and quickly changed. I would normally be shy however these last few days have been so weird that it doesn't bother me anymore.

Lisa came in as I finished dressing. I feel sorry for her. I go out so that she can get dressed in privacy. Nessa and Juli do the same and we head over to the kitchen. The boys had brought us food already.

"Here." Minho said shyly to us. "I brought you guys some utilities and some snacks."  Hmm. Not bad, I guess. Stanza doesn't have that bad of a taste in guys after all. I slightly approved of him for her.