Not having it these days

In the total panic and confusion as everyone carried Senku inside, you quietly followed, staying beside him and never wanting to leave his side. They set him on a bed and you all gathered around him, a lot of them were crying but you kept staring at him with a horrified expression, your face as pale as before.
"(Y/n)-chan..." Yuzuriha noticed how much you were shaking as she gently wept.
Everyone's cries rang in your ears, or maybe that was the bullet. Your mind was a complete mess, you couldn't think properly.

"Keep it together everyone!" Ryusui shouted, making you snap back to reality. "They're thinking 'With their science leader gone, those kids can never hope to match us in battle, and now we'll slowly squeeze the fight outta them until they surrender'! Now is our chance to strike back while the enemy is over-confident! Am I wrong?!"
You sniffed, your eyes getting watery.
"Sure you ain't wrong..." Yo said, looking away. "It might be our chance but... How can we just...move on from this...?"
"If nothing else...we gotta dig a grave for Senku." Ginrou rubbed his eyes.
Your heart sunk and you shouted without thinking.
"Shut the fuck up he is not dead!!!"
People looked at you worried, thinking you were saying this out of denial but then Ryusui spoke.
"Haha! True! Don't bury him just yet!"
And just then, Senku slowly opened his eyes and started to whisper in a weak and dry voice. You were the closest to him so you were able to make out what he was saying.
"Kukuku...I ain't dead yet dummies..." he smiled. "The fragments passed right through me, nice and clea-"
"Shut up, you shut up." you said with a shaky voice and covered his mouth with your hand as François quickly started to bandage his wounds. "Stop talking, rest."

"Amazing." Luna said, smiling faintly as tears flowed down her face. "To keep his wits about him like that...In the middle of a crisis..." she placed a hand in her heart.
You sent her a death glare which made her flinch and you were just about to go to her and punch the pink out of her, but just then you felt Senku slowly letting out a long sigh, his breath hitting your hand. Forgetting about everything else, you quickly removed your hand and looked back at him, fearing the worst, but then you saw that he only passed out. Your shoulders dropped as you let your head fall back with a huge sigh of relief.
"I've administered basic first aid but..." François said. "anything further requires a trained medical professional."
Your mind started to race, trying to look for a solution. Then you noticed Luna squeezing Senku's arm.
"Hey! Back off Pinkie!" you shouted.
"I-I'm sorry!" she took a step back with her hands raised. "I just wanted to check his blood pressure..." she said with a little voice.
Your expression fell.
"...Are you a doctor?" you finally asked.

Suddenly, everyone was looking at her, all this attention seemed to fluster her.
"Huh? Me? Obviously not, I'm just a kid!" she looked down, blushing slightly. "I'm just a...a medical student. I only got into school cuz of my dad's connections. I did work my butt off but I had to repeat a year-"
As she talked, you went around the table Senku was set on to be on her side. You knelled in front of her and bowed, your hands on the ground, she stopped talking when you did that.
"Luna. I beg of you. I don't care if you're a spy or if this your fault or not. Just..." your voice cracked and you paused, clenching your fists as your shoulders shook. "Please. Save Senku."
Seeing you like this made her speechless, Taiju went up to her and grabbed her hands, looking at her with teary eyes.
"Please Luna." he said. "We have no one else."

While everyone was discussing strategy, you stayed with Luna, Yuzuriha and Taiju to take care of Senku until he's back to full strength (at least enough for him to go out again without risking internal bleedings). When you had a moment alone, he looked at you.
"Did you really think I was gonna die?"
"Of course not. When I saw that bag, I knew you were up to something... But, Senku..." you gently held his hand in yours as tears quietly fell down your face. "You got shot."
He smiled softly.
"I would squeeze your hand but I don't have the energy to do that."
You huffed a laughed.
"Oh shut up." you said, wiping your tears away and rubbing your eye.