Liars with honest intensions

The next day, Gen, Magma and Chrome teamed up to take one of the cell-phones to Tsukasa's Empire. But there was one problem, Homura was still in her tree, watching over the village like an owl. A pink, really jumpy and fast owl, with long legs. You narrowed your eyes when making that comparison, thinking it wasn't the best thing you could come up with.
Luckily, you made a bunch of bombs that supposedly made some big noise, and would be used as a distraction so that the cell-phone team could ran away from her.

Now, obviously, you weren't going to take part in such action. But when the others were preparing themselves, you noticed Senku had another invention with him, along with strange eye mask.
"What's that you got there?"
"Oh y'know, just in case she runs after them." he showed you some sort of tube with a light bulb at the end. "It's a flash bulb, it'll temporarily blind her. I'll just have to tackle her to the ground and we're done."
"Ah~. Clever." you nodded. "Well, you be safe out there!"

You felt stupid for taking so long, but it was after you heard the loud explosions that you realized.
'Senku's the only one who won't be blinded.' you thought. 'Tackle her to the ground... Even if she doesn't have a lot of strength, I'm ready to bet that Senku's no match for her!'
And with that, you spun around and ran to where your friends left. You heard noises ahead, and as soon as you saw a flash in the distance, you stopped for a moment to close your eyes, just to be sure that you weren't going to get affected by the flash, before you kept running to where it came from.
Finally, you everyone rubbing their eyes. Senku was sitting on Homura's back, who was now laying on the ground.

"Incoming!!!" you shouted as you ran.
"(Y/n)?! Is that you?!" Ginrou asked.
You ran past him and quickly sat on the woman's back, beside Senku, with a bit too much speed. She let out a cry of pain.
"It wasn't enough for you to injure my arm, you're going to break my back as well?!" she spitefully asked.
"Sorry! Wait, why am I apologizing to you?! Shut up!"

"What are you doing here?" Senku asked.
"I just saved your asses. You realize it was only a matter of time before she gets away right? Remember, you have zero strength."
"She's got my whole body weight on her back. She wouldn't have been able to move."
"Well now she won't! Cause now she got double that amount!" you crossed your arms, a proud smile on your face.

So after you pretty much saved the day, you all went back to the village, now with a prisoner. You put her in a cage outside and now you were surrounding the second cell-phone, waiting for it to ring.
"If someone from the Tsukasa army manage to find it first, isn't it game over?" Suika asked at some point.
"Kukuku, those guys have that mentalist with them. They're not gonna hide it in a crappy way." Senku replied. "Besides, if it's those two, there won't be a problem. They're a tag-team between patience and willpower. They'll definitely find it, no matter what happens."
"I see the trust between you guys is still intact." you smiled.
Just when you said that, the phone rang.
"Oh my god it's ringing! It's happening!" you lightly pull on Senku's arm. "Come on, pick up pick up!"
"Don't rush me girl." he shook your arm off, and took the microphone, smiling.

After a moment, he let out a single word. It was a bit underwhelming, but you thought there'd be nothing more Senku to say.
"Yo."
"Senku!!!"
You smiled and placed a hand on your chest. It felt good to hear Taiju's loud voice again.
"Kukuku, this is so nostalgic. I could shed a tear. Has it really been almost a year since then...?"
"Senku! I'm...! I'm... Senku!!!"
"You're not Senku, I'm Senku." you giggled at what he said. "What the hell are you saying?"
"I'm sorry! I'm just so overwhelmed!"
"In one year, you managed to make a cell-phone." you heard Yuzuriha quietly say. "Haha, that's too amazing!"

"Guys! Hey!" you took Senku's hands and pulled the mic towards you. "It's me!"
"(Y/n)-chan?!" though she still whispered, you could hear that she was taken by surprise. "You're here too?!"
"Did Senku revive you as well?!" Taiju asked.
"Yeah! God it feels so good to hear your voices! I can't wait to see you guys!"
"I can't wait either!" Yuzuriha said. "I have so much to tell you!"
"Me too! So many things happened!"
"Alright, alright, this isn't a girls' talk. We're not here to discuss tea." Senku brought the mic back to him. "We're discussing serious mission."
"Sorry~." you smiled.
"We got a little carried away." Yuzuriha added.